2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
disgraced_banner.jpeg

Overview:
Your a successful businessman in middle age, married and have a stepdaughter. While everything was going well with your life, board of company decides to sell the company to Aeser Corporation which is a corporation that aggressively buys other companies to use them as shell companies for their dirty business. Scarlett, the woman who runs Aeser tends to destroy anyone who can stand up against her and because of that she fires you and blackmails you to make sure you doesn't seek the rights with legal ways. Game starts after that breakout point. You'll try to win back what you had. Soon, you'll have an opportunity to turn the tables and along the way you'll meet different characters. In the future versions, your's decisions will change the way of how events are happening and most of the sexual encounters will be decidable.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-09
Release Date: 2020-10-09
Developer: Shady Siren
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NTR :

From a question on his patreon about ntr, he replied :
"Oh, sorry about that. It's not an ntr based game and doesn't have any ntr scenes right now but I'm planning to add a couple of avoidable ntr scenes in the future updates. Adding tags right now."

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... so the whole plot makes no sense from the start.

"Hey we have no signed contracts or anything, but I fire you and I get your house and all your money is blocked - BECAUSE!"

Yeah. At least try to be a bit realistic ... the fun of stories is do get immersed, but here your suspension of disbelief is triggered form the start.

At least let the chairmain fire him - that he can do, but that woman has NO legal right or the power to fire the CEO.
Sure - the story need a quick fall of the MC, but that's not how this works ... Sure - maybe there are forged documents ... when the CEO goes to the authorities and file a complaint about her blackmailing, that wont hold ... I guess. The whole plot is so far-fetched, it aint fun.

Maybe there is a reason why that woman not only get rid of the MC but actively destroys him ... but I dont know what that reason could be. Especially with the power she seems to have, there is no motive to stop him to get a manager job in another company.

Then you can just start with a fairytale ... its the same, and easier to believe.

And then the horror really starts ... a freeroam game. :sick:
We really need a tag for this shit.
Oh - and as in 99% of games with it, it has NO purpose and could be cut without any changes to the game
- just that it would be a better experience without that pointless clicking. Especially because none of your actions matter. You can nap, watch TV or work - that changes nothing.

Oh and to the end the plot is getting worse ... you "trust" ("you have to trust me because you have a bad job now, thats why you blackmail another rich dude to get money from him for me") another woman that says she will help you against scarlet (that overpovered bitch that can fire you without any rights to to so).

So before that we had nothing but were a law abiding citizen. Now we have still a bad job, but commited a crime for an unknown lady, because we want revenge for our lack of spine and trust in law and order ... cool.

Yeah sorry ... the plot is so stupid ... it is painfull. And it is short as hell - it is more a demo/teaser than a 0.1 ... writing this took more time than the actual game ^^

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ok ... so the whole plot makes no sense from the start.

"Hey we have no signed contracts or anything, but I fire you and I get your house and all your money is blocked - BECAUSE!"

Yeah. At least try to be a bit realistic ... the fun of stories is do get immersed, but here your suspension of disbelief is triggered form the start.

At least let the chairmain fire him - that he can do, but that woman has NO legal right or the power to fire the CEO.
Sure - the story need a quick fall of the MC, but that's not how this works ... Sure - maybe there are forged documents ... when the CEO goes to the authorities and file a complaint about her blackmailing, that wont hold ... I guess. The whole plot is so far-fetched, it aint fun.

Maybe there is a reason why that woman not only get rid of the MC but actively destroys him ... but I dont know what that reason could be. Especially with the power she seems to have, there is no motive to stop him to get a manager job in another company.

Then you can just start with a fairytale ... its the same, and easier to believe.

And then the horror really starts ... a freeroam game. :sick:
We really need a tag for this shit.
Oh - and as in 99% of games with it, it has NO purpose and could be cut without any changes to the game
- just that it would be a better experience without that pointless clicking. Especially because none of your actions matter. You can nap, watch TV or work - that changes nothing.

Oh and to the end the plot is getting worse ... you "trust" ("you have to trust me because you have a bad job now, thats why you blackmail another rich dude to get money from him for me") another woman that says she will help you against scarlet (that overpovered bitch that can fire you without any rights to to so).

So before that we had nothing but were a law abiding citizen. Now we have still a bad job, but commited a crime for an unknown lady, because we want revenge for our lack of spine and trust in law and order ... cool.

Yeah sorry ... the plot is so stupid ... it is painfull. And it is short as hell - it is more a demo/teaser than a 0.1 ... writing this took more time than the actual game ^^
Thank you, now I know to steer clear of this one, although the Engrish in the description nearly convinced me of that already.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

"Oh, sorry about that. It's not an ntr based game and doesn't have any ntr scenes right now but I'm planning to add a couple of avoidable ntr scenes in the future updates. Adding tags right now."
There will be any sharing/cuckold path of the wife? If yes i could support him

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
These Devs don't care or waste their time on story or character development because theres so many Eugene's on here that Glorify a Dev based on renders when theres plenty of that here that nothing else matters even when they actually notice the Dev is suckling them out of their hard earn money. Plain and simple most here are gluten to punishment and don't mind being taken advantage of. Hell if I was able to create like these Devs I'd be right here leaching on willing participants aswell. I mean look at the type of content majority here prefer NTR/Cuck/Humiliation/Incest and let's not even talk about pedo/mindcontrol/blackmailing/raped games and the ones that does is subtle it may not seem like that says alot about someones true character.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiatoo

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

Thanks for the notice.

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
These Devs don't care or waste their time on story or character development because theres so many Eugene's on here that Glorify a Dev based on renders
I kind of agree here. We get like round about 5 new games here daily but it takes several days to actualy appear some gem with real story and gameplay instead of jumping from sex scene to sex scene.
I reached a point where i dont even play these games anymore for masturbation like when i started to play them because over time i played some real lovely games with their focus on story and characters and thats much more valuable in my opinion.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I'm so tired of these bland, low-detail, copy&paste models. They're always using the same ones (often times even the same hairstyle), I can probably associate five different characters from other games to each of them.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Entirely agree. The 'meet and fuck' games are very boring and sandboxes are even worse and this one is as bad. I just wish devs would construct a story and allow us to move through it making decisions. Far more satisfactory.
Yep and the same backgrounds. Here we have once again the Eastern European house with the cracked walls

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes