2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Hey we have no signed contracts or anything, but I fire you and I get your house and all your money is blocked - BECAUSE!" ....So, in my personal view, next step from MC is : get a good colt n shoot this " selfnamed God" in the head...this is reality, or fiction, or wathever...maybe my little niece got more colored imagination in a "revenge plot story"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NTR :

From a question on his patreon about ntr, he replied :
"Oh, sorry about that. It's not an ntr based game and doesn't have any ntr scenes right now but I'm planning to add a couple of avoidable ntr scenes in the future updates. Adding tags right now."

Thank you this statement will make alot of difference and hopefully not spark to big of a for or against war.
How is the story so far? Does it establish a reason for mc to be in said predicament? What type of guy is mc?
Sorry just curious if it is worth downloading yet or not or ever really lot of games on here this looks like it could be good but is the mc strong enough? Or does he just allow everyone to walk all over him? I like games were the main character is the main character not some bitch that takes everything up the ass and gives in to everyones demands just my personal preference. Sorry longer then intended.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Even though this is a fresh out of the gate erotic VN/Game, I thought I would give it a go, to check out the story... For the moment, it feels like a hastily thrown together plot, that is a bit far fetched... Beyond the introduction, there isn't much content, but you can tell it's going to be a navigation style grinder... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The least interesting, least entertaining, least sexy version of the plot described that could be created.

Model's are average at best, animations less than that.

Nothing to look forward to in the next version.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
So is this game gonna have real actual mind control? or am i wasting my time
Tag's been removed, so my guess is don't bother... And thank god, because I didn't want to have to slog through a horrible free roam/sandbox game where the dev is either too lazy to learn how to spell, is not a native speaker and too lazy to hire a proofreader, or farmed the proofreading out to an imbecile, just so that I could get my rocks off to my fetish. Now, with the tag gone, I don't have to bother.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
That is one of the weirder updates i have seen -> The story will go a little further and MC will find a chance to "explore" more of his surroundings.
"New surroundings" Did the MC get hit on the head and wake up in another country :unsure:

Nothing like the Normal - added 300 images, someone is banging someone at every other corner or my favorite I just fixed some shit :ROFLMAO:

Manewr

May 24, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port Disgraced

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
so, have i to restart the game, to see new content? Because i am going to work every day, at least 20 days now. But nothing.

May 1, 2020
I kind of agree here. We get like round about 5 new games here daily but it takes several days to actualy appear some gem with real story and gameplay instead of jumping from sex scene to sex scene.
I reached a point where i dont even play these games anymore for masturbation like when i started to play them because over time i played some real lovely games with their focus on story and characters and thats much more valuable in my opinion.
True , First I also came for this games you know .. But still a story and characters progression/development still needed you can't just put so much sex scene just to compensate for other things .. Well Dev might milking he's patreon or he could just stop ..

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes