2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So I actually downloaded this out of boredom. That was a mistake.

This should be called Unlikeable Cunts the game. And there's gonna be NTR in the future, hard pass.

Sandbox, plus NTR, plus badly written, ill conceived plot=this is Satan's work, and not in a fun way.

This is probably going to be huge with the NTR crowd though, emasculated MC, obvious gold digging whore of a wife, you can see the cuck coming down the pipe.

The 2 star rating it currently has, might be too high.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Hello everyone,
It's time for public release of 0.3
It's not a very big update, the story continues to progress. Added just a couple of h-scenes and a system I tried out about persuasion.
Enjoy!
PC:

MAC:
Note: There shouldn't be any bugs but if you encounter one, please let me know.

Reactions: Charlie78 and Omik

Chaste Degenerate

This Space for Rent
Game Developer
May 12, 2020
at what point?
After you get fired, you go to work, go to work, go to work, go to work...... I could swear there was a phone call in the first release, but nothing happens in the second one. One person above said he did this for an hour, saved it, then proceeded to do another hour before giving up.

I know I spent some time on it, because I thought I remembered a phone call, and I believe a meeting in a cafe in the first release, but this seems to be an infinite loop and doesn't seem to trigger anything. Unless it is a super grind that requires you to go to work for a couple years before something happens.

I 'm now downloading #3, and will check it out and see if what I assume is a glitch is gone.

Reactions: Synful62

Chaste Degenerate

This Space for Rent
Game Developer
May 12, 2020
And the glitch is gone in 0.3. I remembered wrong, it wasn't a phone call, and it happened quickly. So going to work repeatedly was a major waste of time.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that waste of time, mc earned money and got coffee and hjs and later bjs.

Reactions: Max1276

Chaste Degenerate

This Space for Rent
Game Developer
May 12, 2020
not that waste of time, mc earned money and got coffee and hjs and later bjs.
No, no coffee, no blowjobs, no nothing once they got their apartment. The only interaction with anyone was if you tried to go into the bathroom the wife kicked you out. You could watch tv instead of going to work, and eat in the kitchen, but that was it.

I was get up, go to work, click on the chair 3 times, go home and sleep... repeat.

When I opened up 0.3 suddenly the secretary was dropping off coffee and the story progressed.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
This game seems to have so little care (or fucks) given for it that v0.3 came out a couple of week ago and the OP didn't even get updated.

That speaks pretty loudly to how "good" this game is.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this is on early stages so can't fully say is it crap or not, atm it is bit crap.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020

Hello everyone,
It's time for public release of 0.3
It's not a very big update, the story continues to progress. Added just a couple of h-scenes and a system I tried out about persuasion.
Enjoy!
PC:

MAC:
Note: There shouldn't be any bugs but if you encounter one, please let me know.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
kind of lost interest in the daughter after i saw she had nipple piercings. it doesnt go well with her look i guess. major problem is still the sandbox but whatever. didnt care for seeing secretary get banged either but it was a flashback so eh.... writing. all in all yeah this game aint for me.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
This is really poorly structured, bare minimum childlike set up, and bare bones interactions with anyone. MC I would find it hard to believe he is a CEO, let alone any sort of leader, he should know that company inside and out. You would have to be a very idiotic blackmailer to demand he give over his house and money and try to block him from getting a job if you want him to go away and forget about the company, as you want control of it. You are literally encouraging him to not forget about you and seek vengeance. Pretty idiotic, almost as idiotic as a guy handing over his house and money to a person without even seeing what the blackmail material is or seeing if it is warranted to do so. Goes home and the wife asks what did they have on him and he goes something like o I don't know they probably forged something. ....... yet again, this person ran a company ??

Low tier effort and stupid logic conversations. At least have the decency to set up your game properly if you want others to take it seriously. If this is the beginning, my god, what is the rest of it going to be like.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes