VN Ren'Py Distant Horizon [v0.6] [IziRider]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
f95zone banner final.jpg

Overview:
Our hero and his wife embark on their final journey aboard the colonisation ship ERSS Babylon. The lives of the crew and 1000 colonists depend on them. But the five-year journey takes him further than he thought. He wakes up on an unknown spaceship with no one but a woman he doesn't know and a strange AI. What could have happened on board Babylon? Where did his wife go? Who is this mystery woman? And how did our hero get to the Distant Horizon?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: IziRider - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Rise of the Crime Lord
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
- FAN SIGS

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

v1_babylon_space01.jpg opening_cabin12a.jpg v1_babylon_bridge_start05b.jpg v1_hibernalas10b.jpg v02_gyengelkedo10.jpg v3_duma02b.jpg v3_urseta14.jpg v3_skye_room16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
looks promising will there be a harem tag added and if you add ntr please make it avoidable
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
Harem will definitely happen, ntr will definitely not (well, 99,99 percent that it won't :) ). Sharing, I don't know yet; pregnancy maybe.
There will be: Interracial, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Lesbian and Milf. But I don't know how to tag sexual relations with clones, bioids and hybrid humans. :D :)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Harem will definitely happen, ntr will definitely not (well, 99,99 percent that it won't :) ). Sharing, I don't know yet; pregnancy maybe.
There will be: Interracial, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Lesbian and Milf. But I don't know how to tag sexual relations with clones, bioids and hybrid humans. :D :)
You should probably clarify sharing or not now or people will never stop asking.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It looks great.
I am impressed that now you have 2 games that are so different from each other.

Reactions: Izirider

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Will the sharing be optional? avoidable? just skippable? none at all and core to the story? Will you share with other males or with females?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh nice, another from Izirider. Love Rise of the Crime Lord, so definitely checking this one out. From what I've seen, good start so far. Love me some good sci-fi.

The choices at the beginning were a bit confusing, as I didn't know what I was choosing until after I chose it (in regards to the MC's origin story). I went with Engineer though for my playthrough (my same choice in Mass Effect lol). Love the look of everything and the codex is always a nice thing to have.

Interested to see where this is going to go now. Like I mentioned, already a fan of your other game so have high hopes for this one as well. Best of luck with your new project and thanks! ;)

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Will the sharing be optional? avoidable? just skippable? none at all and core to the story? Will you share with other males or with females?
When I wrote that "I don't know yet", I meant that "I don't know yet". So I don't know yet. :p :)
If there will be sharing, it will most likely be optional, but it may not be in the game at all. What I have in my head so far is nothing like that.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
When I wrote that "I don't know yet", I meant that "I don't know yet". So I don't know yet. :p :)
If there will be sharing, it will most likely be optional, but it may not be in the game at all. What I have in my head so far is nothing like that.
I thought you may habe a decision like "if there will be sharing, which i dont know yet, it will have this features"

Guess i will have to wait untill you figure it out, since i dont want to get engaged in a game just to abandon it later due to unavoidable content that i dont like

Good luck with your game though, will check after a few updates to see if you figure it out

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I thought you may habe a decision like "if there will be sharing, which i dont know yet, it will have this features"

Guess i will have to wait untill you figure it out, since i dont want to get engaged in a game just to abandon it later due to unavoidable content that i dont like

Good luck with your game though, will check after a few updates to see if you figure it out
Just for a little reassurance, if their other game is anything to go off of, it will be completely avoidable/optional if it is added. You won't ever have to see it if you don't want to. Their other game gives you plenty of choices on how to define the characters and the paths you want to go down (you can literally avoid everything if you want lol). I just assume they will do the same here and not force anything.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Just for a little reassurance, if their other game is anything to go off of, it will be completely avoidable/optional if it is added. You won't ever have to see it if you don't want to. Their other game gives you plenty of choices on how to define the characters and the paths you want to go down (you can literally avoid everything if you want lol). I just assume they will do the same here and not force anything.
I played the other game (i might have missed the last updates, but i generally liked it). I have nothing against the Dev, i just got burned too many time starting games to then have to abandon them for stuff like this, which is why i prefer to wait.

Again, nothing against the Dev of the game

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
will lesbian be avoidable?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes