VN Ren'Py Distant Horizon [v0.6] [IziRider]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
When I wrote that "I don't know yet", I meant that "I don't know yet". So I don't know yet. :p :)
If there will be sharing, it will most likely be optional, but it may not be in the game at all. What I have in my head so far is nothing like that.
No NTR ? NICE!
Harem nice!
Will lesbian be avoidable?

But yea you don't know about sharing so
Until then, it's safe to not even give this a shot until you give an answer.

if you don't have an idea in your head for any sharing, then stick to your vision.

Don't want to get into the game and sharing content be added in the middle of development even if it's avoidable which I personally don't play either.

So good luck and I will check back when you give an answer, being upfront will always be appreciated about content.

But I did check your other game and yea......... Wasn't my thing but yea :whistle:

Good luck tho.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Distant Horizon [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port + ZLZK's Universal Choice Descriptor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 159mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izirider

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Seems like an interesting game, curious where the story will lead to and if we see Miranda Lawson, i mean the wife again.

Reactions: Izirider

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
When I wrote that "I don't know yet", I meant that "I don't know yet". So I don't know yet. :p :)
If there will be sharing, it will most likely be optional, but it may not be in the game at all. What I have in my head so far is nothing like that.
Sorry to hear that. I was interested in trying your game but I'll pass until you decide. I am only interested if a lot of these tags are optional. Good luck on your game

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
How important are the choices about the MC? For example, will a particular choice remove certain path?

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hornyowl Each character class will have at least 2 missions of its own, which can only be completed with that class. Some tasks are easier to solve with certain character classes. For example, the Distant Horizon's on-board AI can be switched on by the Spacer straight away. With all other classes of characters, you must first find out what the turn-on order is.
On top of all this, there will be extra dialogue options that offer a better solution, and some characters who will only befriend MCs of a certain character class.

Sqlfox

Jun 19, 2019
Game has amazing potential to be a hit - hope it gets the attention & value it deserves.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hornyowl Each character class will have at least 2 missions of its own, which can only be completed with that class. Some tasks are easier to solve with certain character classes. For example, the Distant Horizon's on-board AI can be switched on by the Spacer straight away. With all other classes of characters, you must first find out what the turn-on order is.
On top of all this, there will be extra dialogue options that offer a better solution, and some characters who will only befriend MCs of a certain character class.
liked it alot so far would like to support but will wait until dev is more clear on things like sharing and lesbia and if they will be avoidable if they will be in the game

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Some fan sigs* for "Distant Horizon" :

HANNAH - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,86 MB

DHsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2538872_DHsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

SKYE - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,99 MB

DHsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2538876_DHsiG1.gif

* More sigs featuring all LIs are most likely added with future updates of the game.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

So all Spacers: Feel welcome to use these sigs in your personal signature...
...You'd support the future development of this VN quite a wee bit as well!

And Izirider: thanks for your game & good luck for the further development! Cheers and enjoy!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DistantHorizon-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Izirider

You'll want to add savegame timestamps. Just having the date is useless as most folks will have multiple saves in a single play session during 1 day.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes