VN Ren'Py Distant Horizon [v0.6] [IziRider]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Like it. Alot of plot ground laid out, potential for almost anything. can't wait for things to start filling in. I think Exo may not be honest :eek:

Reactions: Izirider

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
bet his wife screwed him over for a better chance in life, sold him to a kind of pirat for that someone else can have his wife...ntr?? i wait what there is to come

• Wow
Reactions: kros94 and Izirider

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
bet his wife screwed him over for a better chance in life, sold him to a kind of pirat for that someone else can have his wife...ntr?? i wait what there is to come
I doubt piracy was a large problem back in their time, when they needed years for a one way trip or a rescue ship to arrive and less than a hundred persons being rich enough to privately own a spaceship.
Well, asuming she did, for a better chance/life or whatever, she would be dead for centuries...so who cares.
Better question is, when do we get some hot alien girls for the MC :whistle:

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Oh ... great ... thanks. Now I can't stop thinking about that :(.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
or the more likely scenario is that the ship was hit by meteor shower and was damaged, power failed causing most of the cryo pods to fail (my guess is that the company they worked for was cheap and was even given that impression in the game so only the captain cryo pod would have a battery backup), the wife put the MC in her cryo pod and moved it to the passenger life pod (because most likely the staff units was damaged).. all that was found was debris of the ship near unexplored space (at the time) thats believed to be barren.. so she sent the MC off in a life pod and just waited to die on an empty ship with all the the other dead crew members and passengers in their failed cryo pods.. (thats as about as gritty as it gets)

if there was an invasion from space pirates etc etc then there is no way she would be able to move a large cryo pod from one level to the next without EVERYONE knowing about it..

if other ppl was awake or on that ship then they would be in that cryo pod and not the MC..

the MC being pumped full of drugs could be her trying to save him right after she was automatically released from her cryo pod..

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Izirider : Hello!
I've discovered your game recently and I am very impressed about the story and the characters of the game.
I like that the faces change expression during the scenes, unlike in most vn's where the images stay mostly static. And Skye is a lovely character. I hope we will see more of her in the future. After that cliffhanger.....
Now I look really forward to the next update!!! I hope you have many more interesting ideas to continue the story.

Now let me report about a little mistake you made:
screenshot0002.png
This should mean '....half a millenium ago.' It was several centurys.......
And second, a confusion of the names from MC and Skye in a dialogue after Skye make him a sandwich ('Okay, MC' and 'The only purpose of bioids is to serve....') There must stay the name Skye instead of the MC's name.
But, all in all I love your game and hope for more to come soon......

Reactions: Gorse and Izirider

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
whoa hey:p so many answers...i didnt play so i cant know but mostly it is kinda the wife fucked him up OR there is a hughe conspiracy going on( experiments/psychic-physical) if she is a loving wife who would give him the only working cryo-pod,that would be sad and you can only hope for a happy end or or maybe they are on earth in a gamelike dreamcapsule,where everybody payed for a ride in space but got cheated...:alien::alien::ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
whoa hey:p so many answers...i didnt play so i cant know but mostly it is kinda the wife fucked him up OR there is a hughe conspiracy going on( experiments/psychic-physical) if she is a loving wife who would give him the only working cryo-pod,that would be sad and you can only hope for a happy end or or maybe they are on earth in a gamelike dreamcapsule,where everybody payed for a ride in space but got cheated...:alien::alien::ROFLMAO:
I think the gamelike dream can be ruled out.
From what we know, the wife hasn't fucked him over (and i really doubt she did, seeing she wanted to settle down with him), neither do we know about the other pods, if they worked etc. At this point it's a mystery what happened, but i think a alien abduction is a popular rumor/theory, in the current time.

raptorcoop022

Apr 3, 2021
Interesting start to the game so far. Definitely giving me Mass Effect vibes. Hope it lives up to the hype of other sci-fi games

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
When will next update come? It's too good, so you've made me impatient! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously. a good game, original stories, great renders, a sweet halfhuman (that I'm certain that she'll not die) and a wife to catch up with! Top notch! As long as things are avoidable it's ok by me, it's skippable I dislike. (y)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes