misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Is there a font patch for this game? I got to the "robot detective takes a crack at the case" minigame and the text is making my eyes water.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Is there a font patch for this game? I got to the "robot detective takes a crack at the case" minigame and the text is making my eyes water.
I know compression does not change scripts, but there's still an issue with this compressed file. The options script expects the font file "OpenSansRegular.ttf" to be found under the "game" directory but is in the "game/fonts" directory of the compressed zip. Resolution: copy file from "game/fonts" and paste into "game" and all runs normal, otherwise throws error. Just letting you know. Regards.
Hope that solves your problem. ;)

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
No, I am talking about this terrible typeface:
Don't think there's any mod for that, but atleast it's only once, after that no more puzzles....

Basicly it's select 2 of the same (address and time or names) then press analyze..

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Divergence: Beyond The Singularity - Part 1 [v0.15.0 Public] [Artifixion] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,25 GB / 559 MB - Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-v0.15.0(public)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,23 GB / 542 MB - Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-v0.15.0(public)-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hard baked into the images so not easily changed. Does it bother you on that specific screen alone, the one puzzle, or throughout the whole game? Finding a proper substitute may also prove quite challenging.
I am not a big fan of it overall, but this specific screen is especially annoying. The letters are small and squarish, so I can't scan the items to find matches quickly.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is there a guide to this? It's not just the one mentioned above, but other MCQ-style chain of questions.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I have a problem with the saves pages. Only two of them are present (navigation between pages by Next & Previous) but I had more of them in the previous version...

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
I have a problem with the saves pages. Only two of them are present (navigation between pages by Next & Previous) but I had more of them in the previous version...
Probably because it's the public version, not the patreon one. Well, not 100% sure, but it would be an explanation. I "cheated" and reimplemented it when I made the French patch.

Try with this. Put it in "game" file. It's the one I use, without the options to switch langage.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:ROFLMAO:
Y'all need a real mod, I'll look into it again soon. I know I can sort this out and not hack the shit out of it. Challenge accepted, welcome to the SanchoList.

Reactions: Deoku
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes