Oct 30, 2020
it's not supposed to start alone. Depending on your OS, you have to click it 1x or 2x.
I know that no game starts alone. like all games, double click on .exe and then start the game. only with this, despite double clicking on the .exe it does not start and I do not understand why

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I know that no game starts alone. like all games, double click on .exe and then start the game. only with this, despite double clicking on the .exe it does not start and I do not understand why
try to start it from a terminal and see what the error messages are.
As it works for everyone (almost) else, the issue is very likely on your computer.
To solve that you could:
a) Reinstall Windows
b) Install Linux and use the .sh file
c) Run it at a friends computer

jufot

May 15, 2021
1650042147587.png

Hey everyone!

First things first, Chapter 17 is coming next week. As always, I'll be doing my best to bring it as soon as possible.

It's gonna be a story driven chapter, with a long lewd sequence at the end. And I do mean long, as the scene has one of the highest image count, as far as singular erotic sequences go. Around a 150 or so.

This not including the animation. I tested an un-rendered version of it, it looks fluid and pretty good in general. How the rendered out version will look... we'll see.
The only thing is, I had to "zoom in" on the action a little bit, because the hands of the two characters were very jittery.
I don't know what it would take coding-wise for the DAZ (the program used to create the visuals of the game) developers to make it so that when certain body parts are locked to place in a scene, they can't move AT ALL, but currently that's not the case.
It makes it extremely hard to pose animations.
It is possible that there are some methods unknown to me to circumvent that issue, but I'm unaware of any, aside from spending an unimaginably long time to make sure that everything matches. Anyway, sorry about the rant.

Finally, here are three more 'sneak peek' images from the scene mentioned above.
(They show new poses and such, so only look if you don't mind these mild spoilers.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you'll like them.
As always, thank you so much for the support and take care!

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
I like the game. Just wish there were more save spots. Can't wait to see where we end up.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I like the game. Just wish there were more save spots. Can't wait to see where we end up.
Try to look on the OP page again und apply searching skill. If skill > 0 you will find a solution and I confirm for me it works.

jufot

May 15, 2021
1650640022585.png

Chapter 17 Early Access Release

Hey everyone!

Chapter 17 Early Access is here! As usual, there are some notes below for you to read before jumping in.

IMPORTANT NOTES: Chapter 17 has some important turning points, as far as the story goes, as it focuses on Eve & Penelope, as well as Isabela & Elliott.
One noteworthy thing, is that this chapter contains an animation. It is near the end, during the girls' scene together. It is essentially the animated version of (minor spoiler, if you want to avoid them). If an image wouldn't load instantly after a click during that part, just wait one or two seconds, it's the animation loading.
It has 51 images in it, so it might take an extra second to load.

The animation looks decent, especially on Eve's end. But you'll be the judge of that. If you like it, and would like to see more in the future, I'll try to make them look even better. As there is definitely room to improve.

There is a scene between Ryan and Penelope, that plays out differently, based on whether or not you told Penny about Eve's condition, before her passing out in front of Penelope.
If you hadn't, there is a choice to make with Ryan.

These are the most important things to note, so here are download links:

[redacted]

I hope you'll like the chapter!
As always, thank you so much for the support, and take care!

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
View attachment 1707213

Hey everyone!

The expansion to Chapter 16 is here.
It has an image count equivalent to a shorter chapter, with 250+ new images.

An important note: Some of these changes are dependent on the choices you made earlier in the game, - the details of that are listed below - so depending on what you chose, you might need to reach the transition screen between Part 1 and Part 2 with a play-through that would yield the new options.

As a quick recap, the main new additions are:
1) An alternate start to the chapter with Abbey and Zoe, that plays if you chose that Zoe should join Abbey and Damon earlier in the game.
2) The "PLEASE" option for Rebecca and Ryan is now available.
3) There is a very long lewd scene (the 4some scene), that plays if you chose the "Gwen" route. Or in other words, if you rejected Rebecca's request in Chapter 7.

I hope you'll like the new scenes!
As always, thank you so much for the support, and take care!
So is Part 2 not available through f95zone?

jufot

May 15, 2021
So is Part 2 not available through f95zone?
F95 is several versions behind. 0.16 was released in early March, and 0.17 in late April. 0.18 will be out to patrons next week. I occasionally share Patreon updates here to attract more supporters to the dev :)

Reactions: itsyeboii

jufot

May 15, 2021
Chapter 18 Info + Images

1654199590886.png

Hey everyone!

The Early Access release of Chapter 18 will be out and available to download this upcoming week!

As I've mentioned before, the chapter will introduce a new character, Madelyn. It will also focus on Eve, Naomi, and of course, Mizuki.
With her (Mizuki) and Madelyn sharing the second, longer erotic sequence of the chapter.
Chapter 18 will have a somewhat higher image count than the previous one, bringing 300+ images.

There are also a few teaser images below, of the NSFW variety, showing Mizuki in her new sexy outfit:

1654199658689.png 1654199667494.png 1654199673720.png 1654199679877.png

I hope you'll like the pictures, and of course the chapter when it drops, very soon.

And as always, thank you and take care!

Reactions: itsyeboii

zackgames

Nov 29, 2020
Just downloaded the current ver here, and notice there are only two pages of save slot, there was more on the previous one. And since my latest save file was probably on page 4, I can't access it. Is this a bug or did the dev limit the save page to two?

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DOWNLOAD LINKS (PUBLIC):

Part 1 (Chapters 1-15):
Part 1 Chapter 15.0 Public
For Windows/Linux: ,
For Mac:
For Android: ,

*Part 2 (Chapters 16 and onward):
Part 2 Chapter 16.1 Public
For Windows/Linux: ,
For Mac: ,
For Android: ,

*To play Part 2, you have to reach the end of Chapter 15 in Part 1, and save the transition screen. (You can't miss it.) Then load that save in Part 2, and that's it.
Part 2 is separate to make the file sizes smaller going forward, so you don't have to download the previous chapters all the time.
There are separate 'save' sections for Part 1 and 2 that you can switch between, so you can organize which saves belong to which part.

Last edited:

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Part 2 Chapter 16.1 Public

*Part 2 (Chapters 16 and onward):
For Windows/Linux: MEGA ,
For Mac: MEGA ,
For Android: MEGA ,

*To play Part 2, you have to reach the end of Chapter 15 in Part 1, and save the transition screen. (You can't miss it.) Then load that save in Part 2, and that's it.
Part 2 is separate to make the file sizes smaller going forward, so you don't have to download the previous chapters all the time.
There are separate 'save' sections for Part 1 and 2 that you can switch between, so you can organize which saves belong to which part.

But there is no chapter 15 ep 1 for android in f95

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes