Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I hate to say it, but for all its pretty visuals and interesting UI, this game is boring. I find it hard to get invested in any of the characters considering how little time we spend with any of them, especially with no Main character with an established goal to follow. You've got a pretty world, but we need an anchor, someone to see and understand the world through. Then there are the sex scenes. Still images with no text, descriptive nor dialogue, and a lackluster minigame. It feels lifeless, like I'm just looking through an image gallery that is trying to convince me it is a game.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Took the game for a spin and overall I like what I see. I'm guessing the currently divergent paths will converge at some point and some of the complaints will be rendered moot. I think many folks playing these games have become accustomed to narratives that are narrow and simplistic. Time will tell, I suppose.

A couple of observations: 1) You need more save slots. 2) An AED will not prevent circulatory collapse if the cause is hypovolemia (secondary to penetrating trauma). Just an FYI...

Reactions: RustyRug

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can you be good guy in this game? After playing Detroit. I really don't want to abuse any android:(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can you be good guy in this game? After playing Detroit. I really don't want to abuse any android:(
If it's anything like Detroit there will be choices for different outcomes but I know what you mean I wouldn't want to abuse them either it was tough on Detroit seeing some of those scenes.

Reactions: NukaCola

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The game is fucking mint as character dynamics and the presentation is top tier but it's expectedly short as these things tend to be. As a consequence it also has very few patron which raises the risk of it being abandoned.
You might as well wait until cyberpunk 2077 dlc comes out before it reaches reasonable amount of content.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Yes, that's why you get the error. You need to delete all the files and unpack the game files anew.
No, he don't need to do this.

The error is triggered only because the developer mode is enabled. Without it, Ren'py will just use the last defined label, like it do for everyone who didn't used unren or their own cheat file.

To still have access to the console with games that have duplicated labels, you just have to create a file named "console.rpy" (or [whatever name you want].rpy) into the /game/ folder (where there's the rpa/rpy/rpyc filese).
Then write this in it :
Code:
init 1000 python:
    config.console = True
And that's all. No need to unpack or to do anything else. You can even keep a copy of the said "console.rpy" file somewhere and add it to each Ren'py games if you want.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Starts with an attractive girl, then goes into two other stories with not so attractive girls... then back to the attractive girl. Too much content with ugly chicks.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Time will tell for this game, with luck the Dev keeps going on it, as the artwork is stunning, storyline has many splits and paths which I understand, the first female we encounter appears to be the MC as I feel her story arch is tied into all events somehow, spank me if I am wrong ;) lol

Led

Jul 16, 2017
No, he don't need to do this.

The error is triggered only because the developer mode is enabled. Without it, Ren'py will just use the last defined label, like it do for everyone who didn't used unren or their own cheat file.

To still have access to the console with games that have duplicated labels, you just have to create a file named "console.rpy" (or [whatever name you want].rpy) into the /game/ folder (where there's the rpa/rpy/rpyc filese).
Then write this in it :
Code:
init 1000 python:
    config.console = True
And that's all. No need to unpack or to do anything else. You can even keep a copy of the said "console.rpy" file somewhere and add it to each Ren'py games if you want.
You do if you used unren.bat. It alters a lot more than just the 00console.rpy file. So you will have to replace the old files.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You do if you used unren.bat. It alters a lot more than just the 00console.rpy file.
Have you even used unren.bat once ?

It never alter a single file, whatever it's the 00console.rpy file or anyone else. When you ask it to enable the console, it just add an unren-dev.rpy file into the "/game" folder ; and this option do nothing more, because nothing more is needed.
Deleting the said unren-dev.rpy file, or editing it to remove the config.developer = True line, is enough to solve the problem caused by duplicated labels.

So you will have to replace the old files.
Even if it altered the 00console.rpy file, which I repeat isn't the case, unpacking would have no interest because, like all the core related files, this file is never part of a rpa archive.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Have you even used unren.bat once ?

It never alter a single file, whatever it's the 00console.rpy file or anyone else. When you ask it to enable the console, it just add an unren-dev.rpy file into the "/game" folder ; and this option do nothing more, because nothing more is needed.
Deleting the said unren-dev.rpy file, or editing it to remove the config.developer = True line, is enough to solve the problem caused by duplicated labels.

Even if it altered the 00console.rpy file, which I repeat isn't the case, unpacking would have no interest because, like all the core related files, this file is never part of a rpa archive.
Are you seriously asking me whether I've use unren.bat before? smfh

• Angry
Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Are you seriously asking me whether I've use unren.bat before? smfh
It was purely rhetorical. It's obvious that you don't really know, or at least don't understand, what you were talking about.

Reactions: UncleVT

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

So far you are not anyone at all, let alone a good or bad guy. It is unclear whether the game will have a protagonist. Perhaps these events we are playing now are some sort of background setup for the real story, which we haven't yet seen. I'd wait for the game to start before playing.

Reactions: NukaCola

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It was purely rhetorical. It's obvious that you don't really know, or at least don't understand, what you were talking about.
You're a real smart ass, aren't you? It's obvious you can't read. smfh
But never mind, I'm not gonna waste my time on you, any further. Believe what you think you know. Idc. ‍♂

• Angry
Reactions: anne O'nymous
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes