Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
These mini-games are horrible, and one is apparently designed for people with either twitch-fps mouse skills or a touch screen. It's basically impossible to move and click fast enough. I don't care if there's amazing art or a story here, the mini-games are far too indicative of a self-indulgent dev trying to be clever and 'gamey' just for the sake of it. It doesn't add any fun or enjoyment to the experience and is just frustrating.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
These mini-games are horrible, and one is apparently designed for people with either twitch-fps mouse skills or a touch screen. It's basically impossible to move and click fast enough. I don't care if there's amazing art or a story here, the mini-games are far too indicative of a self-indulgent dev trying to be clever and 'gamey' just for the sake of it. It doesn't add any fun or enjoyment to the experience and is just frustrating.
can't wait for the dev to say it's just the player falut this therd might be worth looking at if that happens like in other therds

Reactions: Valrin72

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
It's made worse by this being a choose your own adventure novel and your choice getting gimped by something totally irrelevant to the main experience. Like CHOOSING where you want to go is the whole point of giving me a choice in the first place.

Reactions: Valrin72

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
excellent story and super pics of a nice high resolution. must have taken forever to render. thanks for the share.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
ok that clicking mini game is horrendously bad. I'm literally stuck on the last one and the game will not proceed. I can't click fast enough. There isn't even a fail state it just goes and goes assuming you will complete it. Bad game design. Either include a fail sate, add more time, or reduce the number of needed clicks. This engine isn't designed for fast high accuracy clicking anyways. I can't just whip shot and expect the program to register precise mouse clicks.

Edit: I played again still couldn't clear the clicking mini game but found out if you just hold the ctrl key then it will proceed with the story. Still a crap mini game but atleast you are not stuck anymore.

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
This game any good? I hear devs that does multiple path games usually take years to be done

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
Add a +1 to the people who hate that fucking click mini game. it's a stupid mechanic from lesson of passion games from 5 years ago and should have stayed dead. And the find the clues mini-game before that was just pointless. I didn't even waste my time with it, I extracted the image files and found the answer that way. They really need to take these stupid mini games out before they lose their entire audience.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I was really digging this game I mean a fresh new story and excellent pics and then WTF mini game are you kidding me. I am disabled and there is no possible way for me to move the mouse fast enough. I want to see her use the dildo not have to keep clicking friggin red spots. maybe I should just hit the ctrl and be done with it and quit bitchin.

Last edited:
Reactions: fishwood
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes