TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
I did not have any problem by continuing from the save of the version 0.4.
I agree with all the others that the mini game while Isabella is enjoying herself breaks everything that has been build up so far.
I do not disagree with mini games per se. But this distracts completely from the images and the joy that she is supposed to encounter. It does not support the story but distracts from it. If any mini game at all would be applicable in such a scene then it should be more something what is done e.g. in the Android game "La Petit Mort".

After reading all the critics about the mini game here, there is something else I want to add: The tone and the way of criticizing the author of the game is not OK from my point of view. Respectful and supportable critics is always fine and helps to bring the game better further. But the rest?!

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
anybody now what i have to flag in the minigame by isabella? i am not a nativ englisch speaker. so i have no clou what is it with all this names.,

Hmmm, i got past the minigames somehow, with ctrl and klicking random. But i have see that i dont solve the all games correct. Dont now , ist importent? So now i am stuck at isabella sex scene. i am not fast enough :ROFLMAO:

...... keep hitting ctrl... and somehow it get past.....lol. But not fun at all

So this update was realy bugy. Last save wont work. cant get past ch4 . An older was working. but at some point i have must pick "aroused" Otherwise the game breaks at the end of ch4. Minigames sucks and very bugy. Pls make a "skip"button or remove it. thx.

Pics are very good, story not so. confiusing. with all this minigames you can not follow on the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seeing these twitch minigames is a bad sign. First of all, it's bad because the player doesn't have any fun and is distracted away from what is supposed to be the point of the game. Second, it's bad because it is clear that the dev thinks that his/her time is better spent creating antifun minigames than developing plot and dialogue. A good game with crap visuals is always better than a crap game with good visuals, and this seems like the latter.

Hell, it's chapter 5 and I don't even know who the story's protagonist is!

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Looks like GPU Tweak interferes with the game launching, shut down GPU tweak and it should work, OSD mostly means some kind of overlay
yes it did help. for comparison, I rebooted the PC, started it - an error. disabled the proprietary utility for configuring the video card ASUS GPU TweakII and the game started correctly.
OSD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: EnterpriseNL

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
anybody now what i have to flag in the minigame by isabella? i am not a nativ englisch speaker. so i have no clou what is it with all this names.,

Hmmm, i got past the minigames somehow, with ctrl and klicking random. But i have see that i dont solve the all games correct. Dont now , ist importent? So now i am stuck at isabella sex scene. i am not fast enough :ROFLMAO:

...... keep hitting ctrl... and somehow it get past.....lol. But not fun at all

So this update was realy bugy. Last save wont work. cant get past ch4 . An older was working. but at some point i have must pick "aroused" Otherwise the game breaks at the end of ch4. Minigames sucks and very bugy. Pls make a "skip"button or remove it. thx.

Pics are very good, story not so. confusing. with all this mini games you can not follow on the story.
Holding the ctry key while clicking on the next arrow worked for me, too. (I never would have tought of doing that. Thanks for the tip!)

Agree, what's the point of a game that forces you to focus on the red dots - not the sex scenes!?

Also, I don't like that the updates seem to focus exclusively on one set of characters instead of at least two or three. Players have their favorites and updates that don't focus on them are of no interest. IMHO.

foxtale

May 10, 2018
Hi,

I didn't like the mini games, so i did a little ajustment in the scripts and deletet them.
I don't know if it will do any harm to the savegame. But for me it worked.

I attatcht the my modified file. If you want to use it put in game/xscripts (mayby you need to create the "xscripts" folder) and rename it so the file is only "script a5.rpy" (without " ").
It works best with a save before the minigames.

folder_structure.PNG

have fun

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
Please tell me that there are choices in game that you don't like but you can still pick a choice you want .. I don't like the game if it forces me to go that route or whatever .. Because it's multiple protog , I usually don't like that but I've been seeing this game , and it's like trying to talk to me like PLAY THIS GAME ! (weird right haha) All and all it looks very promising !!

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Please tell me that there are choices in game that you don't like but you can still pick a choice you want .. I don't like the game if it forces me to go that route or whatever .. Because it's multiple protog , I usually don't like that but I've been seeing this game , and it's like trying to talk to me like PLAY THIS GAME ! (weird right haha) All and all it looks very promising !!
I thought the game was excellent. great high def pics and original story but there have been mini game added which subtract from the great experience I was having . just hit ctrl to get out of them and enjoy the game it is well worth it.

Reactions: cherrydonut

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
This worked for me. Didn't get the mini game with Isabel and stuck after the analysis screen. Only have an "Back button". Any help would be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes