Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I was really digging this game I mean a fresh new story and excellent pics and then WTF mini game are you kidding me. I am disabled and there is no possible way for me to move the mouse fast enough. I want to see her use the dildo not have to keep clicking friggin red spots. I will wait for the dev to offer and opt out version of mini games or get a save game from someone kind enough to go through the game shit.
wait is the red dot minigame in CH5? I can't access it for some reason the game ends right after ch4

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well it looks good but all the minigames make it so god damn annoying to play that i'd rather not play it at all. If you make a game with adult content you don't implement stupid minigames during sex scenes. It wasn't funny in hack'n stalk and it is still not funny when you are busy clicking some stupid shit instead of enjoying the thing actually happening on the screen.

If you want to include minigames in sex scenes, don't bother rendering sex scenes because no one will pay attention to them anyway because they are so focused on clicking that stupid shit to be able to progress...IF they will ever progress that is.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Dev, you have a good concept, fantastic renders, but poor QC and the mini-games are irritating and unnecessary. As for the QC I could not progress in the story from the previous chapter for whatever reason. Best of luck with your game. I won't be continuing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
is it worth downloading
Well ... it looks pretty swell to me ... visual arts sure trumped dialogue and suspense...
Players should just enjoy the babes and leave when they feel any pressure. It is eay going and all.

Too much fluff
you actually know how to make a game
Well ... scripting was always a problem for silvester ... until he got to play the hero himself.
There you have it ... what ever makes sense in dev eyes might not mean much in ours...

I won't be continuing
So much synth series in the past years ... come back any time and have a dip ...

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Couldn't even reach the new content for some reason. But by seeing all the fire it gets, i guess i wont even bother :KEK:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
The mini games in this are terrible it ruins the game for me. It at least should be a choice to play these.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
error.jpg
For some reason, after starting the game, a black screen appears and this is an error message. Previous versions of the game started normally.

Vaamos

Jun 8, 2017
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes