Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
how do I choose which path to take? At the end of the sex scene there's this crossroad thingy how do i make it point downwards Capture.PNG

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well my save file dont carry over to new chapter.
when i try a new game, iam stuck at the crime scene.
i wish you all the luck with your project

• Sad
Reactions: stal1234

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
It looks very interesting, i will give it sometime to develop and i will check it out later

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
well my save file dont carry over to new chapter.
when i try a new game, iam stuck at the crime scene.
i wish you all the luck with your project
You are correct. The saved game appeared, but it was still game over.

Jan 28, 2019
a minigame to click across your screen in specific places, with a limited time, in order to progress a masturbation scene, are fucking annoying enough to be criminal.

I don't have a fucking touchscreen. I have the mouse touch pad of my laptop. By the 4th animation or so, where there are 5 points to click through, despite knowing where they are, I can not move the pointer between them fast enough to do... whatever the fuck this is supposed to do, before the timer runs out.

This doesn't make the game more fun, or more interactive.
It makes it obnoxious. Who the fuck thought this was a good thing to implement? It doesn't add to the scene, or even allow you to enjoy what is on screen!

EDIT:
I'm quitting and deleting. I see no point to keeping a game when I can't progress through a fucking masturbation scene because it requires a mini game with a timer that doesn't allow enough time to click the indicated spots on screen.

Last edited:

JasonBourne007

Jul 21, 2018
a minigame to click across your screen in specific places, with a limited time, in order to progress a masturbation scene, are fucking annoying enough to be criminal.

I don't have a fucking touchscreen. I have the mouse touch pad of my laptop. By the 4th animation or so, where there are 5 points to click through, despite knowing where they are, I can not move the pointer between them fast enough to do... whatever the fuck this is supposed to do, before the timer runs out.

It makes it obnoxious. Who the fuck thought this was a good thing to implement? It doesn't add to the scene, or even allow you to enjoy what is on screen!

EDIT:
I'm quitting and deleting. I see no point to keeping a game when I can't progress through a fucking masturbation scene because it requires a mini game with a timer that doesn't allow enough time to click the indicated spots on screen.
I couldn't agree more

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019

EDIT:
Bloody Hell I have to agree here, mini-games should be optional in games like this, worst is the fact its happening during the sex or masturbation scenes, WTF, seriously is that really supposed to be the ripe time for players to do mini-games?! I could handle the one with Android looking over data on the tablet, even thou I hate timed shit, but the mini-games in the sexual scenes are obnoxious to an astonishing level.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes