TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi,

I didn't like the mini games, so i did a little ajustment in the scripts and deletet them.
I don't know if it will do any harm to the savegame. But for me it worked.

I attatcht the my modified file. If you want to use it put in game/xscripts (mayby you need to create the "xscripts" folder) and rename it so the file is only "script a5.rpy" (without " ").

have fun
Wow! works! thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: stal1234

kikrai

Sep 15, 2018
mate your game looks great but now i have to buy a new mouse because i used all its clicks trying to make cortez cum with her dildo, if only i had 1 more second

Reactions: WastedTalent

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Divergence: Beyond The Singularity [Ch. 5] Artifixion

Original Size: 643 MB

Compressed Size: 110 MB

Win:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

kikrai

Sep 15, 2018
Hi,

I didn't like the mini games, so i did a little ajustment in the scripts and deletet them.
I don't know if it will do any harm to the savegame. But for me it worked.

I attatcht the my modified file. If you want to use it put in game/xscripts (mayby you need to create the "xscripts" folder) and rename it so the file is only "script a5.rpy" (without " ").

have fun
it didn't work for me, i created the folder and opened the game, minigames were still there. Closed the game, the script was gone and the folder renamed to default New Folder (might've happened because i loaded a game that had a minigame on the way). Also it bugs the BACK and NEXT arrows!

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Got the mini game and got through the 1st one. The 2nd on is impossible to get through. I agree those mini games really detract from a game that has a lot of potential. Adjust the time on those 2 mini games with Isabel or this game becomes unplayable. Right now I can't recommend playing this game. That is indeed a shame.

Edit: There aren't enough save slots either. With only 12 slots makes it impossible to have solid saves. Renpy is set up to allow for many many many... more saves. This also very much detracts from playing this game. I will keep this on my watch list to see if the dev improves the gameplay so it is reasonable.

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
I thought the game was excellent. great high def pics and original story but there have been mini game added which subtract from the great experience I was having . just hit ctrl to get out of them and enjoy the game it is well worth it.
Kinda confusing and didn't say in the description that you can't change MC'S name and it's very short for a chapter 5 .. It kinda sucks

azz111

May 15, 2020
Game looks great and setting is interesting, but I gotta agree with those who say the minigame is next to impossible for mouse users.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
i thought i gave it a little chance after reading the complaints about some minigames.......after some trys i deleted it.nice renders but the minigames are killing it instantly

Reactions: Tunak23
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes