Jul 23, 2017
Who is the main protagonist? I see it has multiple prota tag but I am presuming as male prota is involved that will be who you play as for the bulk of the game?

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
why the hell would you cripple renpy to only have 4 saves, 4 f***ing saves only.

I usually like to save before each choice to make sure i can go back and see alternative content, but why would you remove it?

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
why the hell would you cripple renpy to only have 4 saves, 4 f***ing saves only.

I usually like to save before each choice to make sure i can go back and see alternative content, but why would you remove it?
I saw on Patreon, that supporters get a version of the game with more save slots.

Reactions: SlaveStates

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I saw on Patreon, that supporters get a version of the game with more save slots.
IDK. not including something you do for patreons is one thing , but actually crippling the program is a bit ridiculous.

I mean this is his first and only game? I Don't see another on patreon or listed in the OP. If he finished the game, or another it would be one thing, but he hasn't shown he can or will do that yet. What we do know is that he has made about 10 minutes of content, skipping over the minigames. And Minigames that suck the fun out of the rest of the game, according to most people here, while I agree we have seen worse.

Other than that though the graphics are nice, not completely sure about the story yet, but interesting so far. I'm guessing loosely based on Humans the show, which was nice.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Divergence: Beyond The Singularity [Ch. 6 v0.6.1] Artifixion

Original Size Win/Linux: 976 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 151 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes