JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
When I reached the
Ch5 Multiple choice of mini game's
and I could not go trough to continue the game... I gave up on this game.
My question:
Why does Developers do such thing????????????????
LESS PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW AND CONTINUE PLAYING THE GAME AND YOU LOOSES MONEY!!!
This game is now on my IGNORE LIST.

Reactions: Alexis_1

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Well it looks good but all the minigames make it so god damn annoying to play that i'd rather not play it at all. If you make a game with adult content you don't implement stupid minigames during sex scenes. It wasn't funny in hack'n stalk and it is still not funny when you are busy clicking some stupid shit instead of enjoying the thing actually happening on the screen.

If you want to include minigames in sex scenes, don't bother rendering sex scenes because no one will pay attention to them anyway because they are so focused on clicking that stupid shit to be able to progress...IF they will ever progress that is.
Well thank you, I was about to download it cuz looks good but when i see a game with mini-games while "fun" it's happening I just delete the thing, you save me from that.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Well thank you, I was about to download it cuz looks good but when i see a game with mini-games while "fun" it's happening I just delete the thing, you save me from that.
And you saved me.
I was just about to fall for it.

delete.....

Reactions: Lone Dog

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Either dev of this game has no fuckin clue what most of WEG audience is interested in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Or they are dellusional enough to think that with a bit of censorship they could sell this on steam (that cespool is full of "adult" games that are full of pointless shit like this). Which of course would lead to nothing without traction from the actual WEG community

Reactions: EZ8lt and Leeduva

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Could somebody make a walkthrough mod for this game, please??!?
That would be great because Im interested to know how/if my choiuces make any difference to the renders i see or sex scenes. I scrolled back in this last update and the choices I made didn't seem to make much difference.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
That would be great because Im interested to know how/if my choiuces make any difference to the renders i see or sex scenes. I scrolled back in this last update and the choices I made didn't seem to make much difference.
Nice update BTW. Looks like the game is finally going somewhere both with regards to sex scenes and story.

Reactions: laliandra

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I think I'll drop this game as many will.
I can't even load up my previous saves as I'm stuck with only with slots 25 to 36 as per the picture.
Is that a bug or something else that prevent us from continuing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
First things first. Mini games should be limited to the story. NOT during sex scenes. It's interesting, but devoids the player of any fun in it.

Seond. You have to implement skip, and back buttons. I get that it's like the game, however, this is an adult game first rather than an actual game.

Third, " Conner " looks weird. Change his model to a more convincing android.

All in all, it's a great story. But all the other things that plagues this game makes it not worth playing.​

Reactions: Lone Dog

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
First things first. Mini games should be limited to the story. NOT during sex scenes. It's interesting, but devoids the player of any fun in it.

Seond. You have to implement skip, and back buttons. I get that it's like the game, however, this is an adult game first rather than an actual game.

Third, " Conner " looks weird. Change his model to a more convincing android.

All in all, it's a great story. But all the other things that plagues this game makes it not worth playing.​
All very good points IMO.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes