Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Man, why do most games have to make the black girls look so ugly? Can't remember the last time I set sights on a delicious piece of chocolate :cry:
Haley (the primary non-incest love interest is black and looks really good. is a complex character with depth. not as much screen time as the primary li, haley, but still a lot.)

WVM (several smoking hot black and dark women, I think at least 4 black, 2 asian, 1 middle-eastern, including one of which is probably my favorite of the game out of dozens and one of the hottest models I've seen in any game. most of these are kind of secondary or tertiary characters with hot but limited screen time, but one or two are positioned to become primary characters. lots of character depth too for some of them, not just hot breeding sex. there are lots of non-black too - so many that it overshadows the black screentime - but there's still plenty to go around and they all look really good)

Apartment 69 (again, the primary non-incest love interest is black and looks really good. no sex with her yet but it's a very promising game with interesting interactions with her ... shy virgin falling madly in love with you but with an overprotective brother. you have to put up with incest, loli, and trans stuff though, so if that's not your thing then - meh. but the trans story, another budding non-incest li, is probably one of the most sympathetically written in the genre. the whole game seems to be built around breaking taboos: incest, loli, interracial, trans, and teacher-student, and there's at least one character for each taboo. also this is a sandbox so - meh.)

Deviant Discoveries (one of about three primaries and three secondaries is black and looks good. she does bimbofy and gets this blonde hair, big t&a, etc., but that process is part of the game. wish they had not sent her blonde though. still looks good.)

Where the Heart Is (a secondary character is black but looks pretty good and you can make choices that get you more screen time with her. another secondary/primary li isn't black but is more of a mixed race asian/latina type and is probably my favorite in the game.)

Light of My Life (no blacks at all, but all of the main characters are middle-eastern and so if you're just looking for darker tones this is definitely worth checking out. this is centered primarily on incest - no penetration though - but, given that, it's one of the most imaginative and beautifully written games out there.)

Reactions: Paco Loco

arms99

May 11, 2018
Hmm is the multi protag like you have to choose male or female or you have to play both
It's like a story shown from multiple point of view. So the protag changes from chapter to chapter. So you play as all of them, from memory there's 4 or 5 protag, most female.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Personally I don't give a fuck what this is a copy of.....the girls are gorgeous and the story so far is intriguing to me.
Don't really care much for the rebecca but he rest are quite sexy. Isabella is my favorite so far :love:
I noticed that there is an animated scene with Isabella in the image files but it doesn't appear to b e in the game....if it is, how do you get that version?

Last edited:

Tina1957

Jul 24, 2017
The groundwork for this game is good, the models are kinda different from default's Daz3D, bodies w/o super-enhanced appealing organs mixed with nice teasing, IMO enhances the eroticism of the scenes; the user interface is interesting, using details of the screen in each story to make them more immersive.

There's also a kind of minigames too difficult to complete, in addition to jumping on top of sex scenes -__-

"passionate" androids and "drunk" robots... definitely feeling the sci-fi vibe ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Just take a screen shot of the puzzle's and take your time. Save, short before the puzzle starts. this will help.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... had anyone read the thread, not much of it, just the couple of these lates pages .. Ta-Da!:
Here's a real dirty edit of "screens.rpy" file for increased save slots.

Not sure about future compatibilities. Use it at your own risk.

Tested on ver 0.7.1
Does this game only have 6 save slots? I don't see any extra page.
Yep, it's pity!
Sucks. Limited save slots, stripped down UI/settings, delayed dialogs. Seems like dev loves making players miserable. :HideThePain:

Has anyone made any patch to un-shit the game?
Try and have a go at this fix ... be creative with your game play ... have fun!

Reactions: fortuna95

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
With these beautiful CG .... and such un-welcome game system ....
Would you consider try turn to make a serial 3D erotic comic on Affect3D??

Feb 19, 2021
not sure if it is just me but this game is very unstable crashes more then skyrim first time playing to since the renders looked great I removed this game when i was on the mini game part at the begin then the game crashed like at lest 8 times this game might have a huge memory leak and why was this game using 67 % of my gpu

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
not sure if it is just me but this game is very unstable crashes more then skyrim first time playing to since the renders looked great I removed this game when i was on the mini game part at the begin then the game crashed like at lest 8 times this game might have a huge memory leak and why was this game using 67 % of my gpu
I've not had it crash on either Android or PC. What are platform are you playing on?

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes