Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta follow the road of desire .. click until the flashes go quicker in tones and reach the peak ...
They do pester attention off the scenes themselves and get into making the experience neausiating.
Alas ... such RNG seems to be the way devs handle hot scenes.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label a2_18_investigation is defined twice, at
File "xscripts/script a2.rpyc", line 102 and
File "xscripts/script a2.rpyc", line 124.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Sat Feb 20 15:08:01 2021

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just picked this up, saw complaints about mini-games so went into it with caution.
Personally I don't have too much issue with mini-games, but putting them in the middle of a sex scene was irritating and inevitably removed attention from the sex.
Fortunately, I only encountered 1 mini game and it was simple.
There were 3 consecutive images, each with 3 or 4 areas to investigate. Only one of these areas will yield a positive result, the others build up a bad progress bar until it's full, then you have to restart the scene.
No big deal. Also it's extremely simple to pick one, if it's no good just roll back.

The game felt very much on rails, but the story seems quite interesting.
Will keep this on watch list, thanks dev! (y)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
What is it today with (otherwise great) games being crippled by minigames?
Stuck at the tablet investigation where I need to check two people. There's two times Kyle Baker and that's the only noteworthy reaction I get. Then there are 3 people living (or being spotted at? What even IS that random ass data?!) the same street, but that's not sus for whatever reason.
And on top of it, I constantly get an exception error.
Man ... I like minigames when they are well done or entirely optional. This is neither.

edit: after searching some more (with the greatly specific search term 'check') it seems I need to check two of the three people that live in oakwood ave. Well, tough shit, I just get a 'no data' answer for any of the combinations of the three.. bug, maybe?

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa and EZ8lt

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What is it today with (otherwise great) games being crippled by minigames?
Stuck at the tablet investigation where I need to check two people. There's two times Kyle Baker and that's the only noteworthy reaction I get. Then there are 3 people living (or being spotted at? What even IS that random ass data?!) the same street, but that's not sus for whatever reason.
And on top of it, I constantly get an exception error.
Man ... I like minigames when they are well done or entirely optional. This is neither.

edit: after searching some more (with the greatly specific search term 'check') it seems I need to check two of the three people that live in oakwood ave. Well, tough shit, I just get a 'no data' answer for any of the combinations of the three.. bug, maybe?
It tells you to look at the details of the phone calls and find ones that match. That's what the data is, phone calls in & out of the area. You're looking for a specific call.
There are 2 x 2 entries that have a match. 2 of them match by time made/received, 2 others match by name.
The 2 with Kyle Baker's name are not the ones you need. The only match with them is his name + they are at different times, so cannot be one phone call.
If you read the other entries you'll find 2 that took place at the same time. 2 different people, different locations, on the phone at the same time = on the phone together. These are the 2 you want.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It tells you to look at the details of the phone calls and find ones that match. That's what the data is, phone calls in & out of the area. You're looking for a specific call.
There are 2 x 2 entries that have a match. 2 of them match by time made/received, 2 others match by name.
The 2 with Kyle Baker's name are not the ones you need. The only match with them is his name + they are at different times, so cannot be one phone call.
If you read the other entries you'll find 2 that took place at the same time. 2 different people, different locations, on the phone at the same time = on the phone together. These are the 2 you want.
That not only made a lot of sense actually, it also ultimately worked. And you didn't even spoil which ones! Thank you - much obliged!

Reactions: whichone

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Call me a dumb ass but i cant even get passed this haha, do i leave kyle baker Ticked or Unticked ? after anyalize? the rest dont do anything 'same address same time ' haha LAME ass game Dumb ass.jpg

Real Diable

Sep 18, 2020
Maybe I will get somes people mad.. but I dont like this game. I dont know why.. but I cant. I play all the current content and I dont really enjoy the story. The renders and sex scene are VERY GOOD. No problem with the mini-games for me.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes