Dyonic

May 18, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the inbuilt walkthrough. It says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me that implies that there are 4 different scenes, paths or endings. But whichever option I choose I only seem to get 2 different scenes. Anybody knows what this is about? I'm a completionist at heart and would hate to miss out on content because of choices I made. :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the inbuilt walkthrough. It says:

To me that implies that there are 4 different scenes, paths or endings. But whichever option I choose I only seem to get 2 different scenes. Anybody knows what this is about? I'm a completionist at heart and would hate to miss out on content because of choices I made. :)
It says that it depends which choices you made in chapter 1.

If you pick Sensual AND you picked Passionate, or Wild, in Chapter 1, then you get ending A1.
If you picked Rough you get ending A2.

If you made 1 of the 2 corresponding previous choices, you make that scene available.
If you did the other choice, then you have a different scene.

There was no puzzle in Chapter 4, for me, so I don't know how reliable that in-game WT is.

Last edited:

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
It says that it depends which choices you made in chapter 1.

If you pick Sensual AND you picked Passionate, or Wild, in Chapter 1, then you get ending A1.
If you picked Rough you get ending A2.

If you made 1 of the 2 corresponding previous choices, you make that scene available.
If you did the other choice, then you have a different scene.

There was no puzzle in Chapter 4, for me, so I don't know how reliable that in-game WT is.
Yea, and there are also endings B1 and B2. I picked all 4 combinations as described: rough + sultry (B1); passionate + sultry (B2); rough + sensual (A2); passionate + sensual (A1) but I only got 2 different scenes depending on choosing sultry or sensual. Choices made in chapter 1 didn't seem to matter at all, so that's where my confusion comes from.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yea, and there are also endings B1 and B2. I picked all 4 combinations as described: rough + sultry (B1); passionate + sultry (B2); rough + sensual (A2); passionate + sensual (A1) but I only got 2 different scenes depending on choosing sultry or sensual. Choices made in chapter 1 didn't seem to matter at all, so that's where my confusion comes from.
Yeah, it suggested, to me, that you need to do the following:
Sensual & Passionate or Wild = A1.
Sensual & Rough = A2.
Sultry & Wild or Rough = B1.
Sultry & Passionate = B2.

IDK if that is correct, but it's how it reads.
Weird, you seem to have done the right combos, don't know what to suggest.
As I say, I'm not sure how accurate, or up to date that in-game WT is.

Last edited:

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
Yeah, it suggested, to me, that you need to do the following:
Sensual & Passionate or Wild = A1.
Sensual & Rough = A2.
Sultry & Wild or Rough = B1.
Sultry & Passionate = B2.

IDK if that is correct, but it's how it reads.
Weird, you seem to have done the right combos, don't know what to suggest.
As I say, I'm not sure how accurate, or up to date that in-game WT is.
Ye hmm... considering the dev removed the puzzle but the puzzle is still in the WT it might just not be up to date. But that would mean that he removed 2 of the 4 potential scenes? Well, perhaps he will see this and has an answer. ^^

Dunno why it bugs me so much but I just have to know if I discovered all the content or not. :p

Reactions: whichone

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Ye hmm... considering the dev removed the puzzle but the puzzle is still in the WT it might just not be up to date. But that would mean that he removed 2 of the 4 potential scenes? Well, perhaps he will see this and has an answer. ^^

Dunno why it bugs me so much but I just have to know if I discovered all the content or not. :p
The scene isn't removed, just the puzzle.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Without trying to beat a dead horse but do you know if there are 4 scenes as implied by the guide or just 2 scenes (sultry + sensual)?
4 scenes? Are you meaning sex scenes? There are more than that. At least 6 off the top of my head.

As for puzzles there's only one, really.

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
4 scenes? Are you meaning sex scenes? There are more than that. At least 6 off the top of my head.

As for puzzles there's only one, really.
You misunderstand me, I only speak of that one event in chapter 4 which according to the guide is influenced by choices made in chapter 1. Anyway I'm over it at this point. No need to spam this thread further. :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Am I missing something?

Don't understand your question.
The choice, to approach Jessica or not, in Chapter 3 affects which end to Chapter 6 you gain.
Presumably this means what it says, that you get a different end to Chapter 6, depending on whether you approached her in Chapter 3?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Don't understand your question.
The choice, to approach Jessica or not, in Chapter 3 affects which end to Chapter 6 you gain.
Presumably this means what it says, that you get a different end to Chapter 6, depending on whether you approached her in Chapter 3?
I was referring to the way it says, "see the chapter 3 label for more information." but then there's nothing under the chapter 3 label.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I was referring to the way it says, "see the chapter 3 label for more information." but then there's nothing under the chapter 3 label.
Yes, there is.
I explained it in my previous post.

Look at your own screenshot, you can see it there.
Under Chapter 3, it specifically states:
"You have an initial choice to approach Jessica or not. This choice directly influences which ending scene you get in Chapter 6."
IDK? That's pretty clear, to me.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes