Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Here's a real dirty edit of "screens.rpy" file for increased save slots.

Not sure about future compatibilities. Use it at your own risk.

Tested on ver 0.7.1

Edit : updated for chapter 8
Can you please update it for the new update?

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Maybe I will get somes people mad.. but I dont like this game. I dont know why.. but I cant. I play all the current content and I dont really enjoy the story. The renders and sex scene are VERY GOOD. No problem with the mini-games for me.
I agree with you, i think for me it is the fact that you have several protagonists. I got the feeling that i couldn't really get myself immersed in anyone before going to the next. Also the fact that it seems you can't avoid being intimate with Penelope. Don't like her character. But the games mechanics are great and renders looks amazing.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I agree with you, i think for me it is the fact that you have several protagonists. I got the feeling that i couldn't really get myself immersed in anyone before going to the next. Also the fact that it seems you can't avoid being intimate with Penelope. Don't like her character. But the games mechanics are great and renders looks amazing.
Which one is Penelope? I agree, there are too many stories running concurrently. I'd rather have one or maybe two for a while then start/continue with a new game with new characters like Timestamps. The renders are amazing. My only complaint in this update was that the blonde girls didn't reciprocate with the black one. Would have been the polite thing to do, IMO! :love:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I am banished from the game by perhaps as much NTR as mini-games. When there was a list of names that needed to be analyzed, I deleted the game. And there wasn't a really charming atmosphere here, though the graphics are good, but something was skewed from the start and when the mini-game came, it was the last straw.

Reactions: Grelk

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Chapter 9 is easily my favorite update so far. Really fantastic stuff. Mizuki is fuckin' hot. Naomi is a goddess. Just a fantastic chapter.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Well. Was bout to give a try til I saw something in reviews...sex scene min-game. WTF? Why would anyone with two brain cells to rub together make sex scenes mini-games?

Reactions: Grelk

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
Maybe I will get somes people mad.. but I dont like this game. I dont know why.. but I cant. I play all the current content and I dont really enjoy the story. The renders and sex scene are VERY GOOD. No problem with the mini-games for me.
I am inclined to believe in a BAD fan. I put the game on hold.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes