xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
What do you mean by that? Can you elaborate a little, please?
How do i cheat with save editor i know it can be used to edit save files but i dont know how to give myself the sanity increase potion etc. which one need to get edited?

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I'm excited for this update. The changelog says it has a couple new teasing scenes and an h scene, and of course a continuation of the story. I'll probably replay to check out the minor stuff with the shed, but not expecting too much there.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I very much enjoy the slow burn and distinguish between VNs and what I call "lewd unlockers".
There's nothing wrong with either and dating sims with very little in terms of plot are popular for a reason, but I'm playing Divimera for the story line and the spoops. The highly enjoyable art and the lewds are a very welcome cherry on top.
Really looking forward to this next release!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What is new in this update?
This one is on Dev's Patreon:

Changelog:

- continuation of the story.

- 1 teasing scene with hale.

- 1 teasing scene with charlotte.

- 1 new h-scene.

- added one new location: the gardener shed (this location is located beyond the metallic gate of the garden and is now active starting from Day 1, we added some minor events triggerable in the previous days for this new location).

- disabling voyeur scenes in the options now fully replace the first prostitute peeking event with a new one that makes you entirely avoid the scene.

- translation in Russian and Spanish updated and complete for this version.

- various small fixes and improvements to some existing art backgrounds.
Bit surprise that no mention of that Belle scene someone spoiled in the previous page

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes