Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I wish that Lady Hale's scenes had her at least naked.
This is probably coming in later scenes. Game is somewhat vanilla but... where's the anal sex? I assume all of this is coming up in the future, like threesomes, maybe pregnancy, paizuri (everyone has gigantic tits, it would be a waste not to use them).

Sep 27, 2023
This is probably coming in later scenes. Game is somewhat vanilla but... where's the anal sex? I assume all of this is coming up in the future, like threesomes, maybe pregnancy, paizuri (everyone has gigantic tits, it would be a waste not to use them).
Lol. Well, if you arent on Lady Hale's route, she has anal sex with the gardener. It may not be with the MC but it still is anal sex. ;)

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Lol. Well, if you arent on Lady Hale's route, she has anal sex with the gardener. It may not be with the MC but it still is anal sex. ;)
Just the one scene I never unlocked, lol. Oh, well. It needs to be with the MC, too, and paizuri and group sex, if possible. And other stuff I'm forgetting about.

Btw, speaking of the actual plot, do you guys think the MC's sister is dead or what? I think she might be part of the magic corruption that seems to be happening around the island, maybe she was dead all along or was converted when they landed.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Secondly, It seems to be tied to this option when you start the game.
View attachment 3489351
Setting it to the lowest option, 10%, cut downs loading time to 1-2 seconds max.
Interesting, i'll check this out next time, thanks ! Either way, with preloading at 100% by default, this is one of the laggiest renpy games on here. Something is definitely wrong in the codebase of that game...

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Just the one scene I never unlocked, lol. Oh, well. It needs to be with the MC, too, and paizuri and group sex, if possible. And other stuff I'm forgetting about.

Btw, speaking of the actual plot, do you guys think the MC's sister is dead or what? I think she might be part of the magic corruption that seems to be happening around the island, maybe she was dead all along or was converted when they landed.
I think she's still alive.
The reason how , is the big mystery now.
I'm personally really enjoying the story so far, just that i would have like the mc to be of bigger build, he looks like a child.

Reactions: Dalurker and {0__0}

{0__0}

Nov 10, 2017
Guys theres a new update but with no new content. Redikal changed only the intro. Can someone please share it? Thanks

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
I think she's still alive.
The reason how , is the big mystery now.
I'm personally really enjoying the story so far, just that i would have like the mc to be of bigger build, he looks like a child.

I mean you can literaly change the mc's character into a man when you start a new save and click on the mirror at the start, also feels like the mc's girl from the mc's perspective on the island are hallucinations and resembelence of her. like she had already done what she had done days ago and he's retracing her footsteps very slowly.

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
I'm extremely perplexed about all these people wanting these games on steam... What could you possibly gain about this game being on steam that you don't already have with the game download ??? You want achivements "just achieved 'raped all girls in the island' !" ?? I seriously don't understand this need you all have.

Steam is what is more generally called package management. That's it. If the game is already installed on your PC, Steam won't do anything more for you.
I was being sarcastic.

• Haha
Reactions: Antoon

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I mean you can literaly change the mc's character into a man when you start a new save and click on the mirror at the start, also feels like the mc's girl from the mc's perspective on the island are hallucinations and resembelence of her. like she had already done what she had done days ago and he's retracing her footsteps very slowly.
Both the options look like a kid one a preteen maybe & another early teen.

Cxtto_boss

Apr 6, 2024
enjoy :poop:

PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

CHANGELOG:
  • Rework of the art.
  • Rework of the dialogues.
  • Rework of the beginning to be more intuitive: you are now forced to meet the Doctor and initiate a trade with him on Day 1.
  • Implemented a new android save system to avoid make you loose progress: The game will shutdown when switching apps but automatically save your progress, and you can go back to where you left off after starting the app again.
  • Improved performance and got rid of some freezes when the game was using too much cache.

{0__0}

Nov 10, 2017
enjoy :poop:

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega

CHANGELOG:
  • Rework of the art.
  • Rework of the dialogues.
  • Rework of the beginning to be more intuitive: you are now forced to meet the Doctor and initiate a trade with him on Day 1.
  • Implemented a new android save system to avoid make you loose progress: The game will shutdown when switching apps but automatically save your progress, and you can go back to where you left off after starting the app again.
  • Improved performance and got rid of some freezes when the game was using too much cache.
Thank you! What a G

Reactions: Cxtto_boss

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Divimera [R10.3] [Redikal] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [400 MB]
- - -

Mac [441 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Androm3dus

May 10, 2020
Divimera [R10.3] [Redikal] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [400 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [441 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So fast, many many thanks!

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes