Tazmodian

Nov 18, 2017
Dang, thought it was a real update and got excited. Oh well.

Anyway, love this game, love the story, the pacing, the art. Can't wait to get another scene with the caretaker.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
enjoy :poop:

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega

CHANGELOG:
  • Rework of the art.
  • Rework of the dialogues.
  • Rework of the beginning to be more intuitive: you are now forced to meet the Doctor and initiate a trade with him on Day 1.
  • Implemented a new android save system to avoid make you loose progress: The game will shutdown when switching apps but automatically save your progress, and you can go back to where you left off after starting the app again.
  • Improved performance and got rid of some freezes when the game was using too much cache.
Thank you very much

Reactions: arl2017xxx

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
See there is finally a update and there is this: " Rework of the art. " ??? :WaitWhat:
Not that it needed to, but im curious what that about. Like a full-on art rework, or more like some facial expressions or background art got polished ?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
R10.3
- Rework of the art.
:cautious:

Going to download this but refrain from overwriting the old version cuz I don't trust that. This dev already messed up the art direction by making the washer lady look younger for her sex scene. Wouldn't put it passed him to reduce the miniscule amount of pubic hair in the game either.

Reactions: Zed6669

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
:cautious:

Going to download this but refrain from overwriting the old version cuz I don't trust that. This dev already messed up the art direction by making the washer lady look younger for her sex scene. Wouldn't put it passed him to reduce the miniscule amount of pubic hair in the game either.
Oh no, not my bush please

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Divimera-R10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Strange, that game before have netorare teg. Why teg gone?
Probably some kind of interpretation war among the moderators.

A sex scene between the main LI and a third actor should certainly count as "netorare" by the site definition

Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/

First the game makes you want to have sex with her, then she gets fucked by some filthy servant. Obviously designed to cause jealousy.

PS - also worth nothing that this is the "fail" route which only shows if you didn't read the walkthrough. Following the in-game questlog will cause it to happen.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Meridian Estimation, maybe it will start in R8-R10 I would say when you get your hands on an artefact. The harem will be maledom so there will be something for everyone. It's just different from Tyrant Quest because the writer is not the same and also the direction is different, but I like doing both really, I like maledom and femdom just as much and it's just that I wanted to change a bit the side on that one but it will come, no worries.
Can LIs with femdom be avoided? (I don't care how soft it is and I really don't care that I can turn the tables later)

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes