nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Sad news from Patreon:
I was really hoping we'd get there on time, but I've had to face up to the fact that it's impossible to get the R10 out this month. It's very close, but I need a few more days to finish everything, so I've moved the ETA to December 10. This should give us the time to finish everything and not rush the polishing phase.

I'm very embarrassed by this situation, so I'll be issuing a refund in case you have pledged to play the update this month. Send me a private message and I'll help with it.

Again my apologies, and see you soon for the release.

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020

News about R10 - Delay...

Hello everyone,
I was really hoping we'd get there on time, but I've had to face up to the fact that it's impossible to get the R10 out this month. It's very close, but I need a few more days to finish everything, so I've moved the ETA to December 10. This should give us the time to finish everything and not rush the polishing phase.
I'm very embarrassed by this situation, so I'll be issuing a refund in case you have pledged to play the update this month. Send me a private message and I'll help with it.

Again my apologies, and see you soon for the release.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Check out some previous posts. There are quoted posts from Patreon (by me and by Qtrix) that the premiere has been postponed to December 10. Unless, of course, the creators delay the premiere again by a few weeks, and my gut tells me that this will be the case.

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Too lazy to read posts at the moment.. The art looked great, however I can't tell by looking at the screenshot whether the game has combat mechanic with hp,stats,etc.. or it's like point-and-click adventure horror?

• Hey there
Reactions: FintheSheep

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Too lazy to read posts at the moment.. The art looked great, however I can't tell by looking at the screenshot whether the game has combat mechanic with hp,stats,etc.. or it's like point-and-click adventure horror?
It's more the latter.

Reactions: IndigoHawk
4.80 star(s) 76 Votes