Jan 11, 2023
Give her the hat you get where molly was having sex at the begining of the game
I already did that but he didn't do anything, he gave the quest on day 3-midday right? He didn't show that he would do an H-scene for me right away or on the 4th day, have you opened that scene?

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Bro you know, how to unlock scane with charlotte(virgin)
And washerwomen I've tried various ways but still don't know how to open that scene View attachment 3302660
The virgin scene with Charlotte means that you have to keep your virginity until that point. Which means you shouldn't fuck Hale, Molly nor any other girl in order to get it. With the washerwoman you just have to pick up the hat on the windmill during one of those days were Molly isn't there (but before that, you gotta go to the washerwoman so she tells you about her husband's hat). After you get the hat you just give it to her and then the next day she'll invite you to her house.

Reactions: Unknown - No ntr

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Bro you know, how to unlock scane with charlotte(virgin)
And washerwomen I've tried various ways but still don't know how to open that scene View attachment 3302660
Virgin is referring to the MC.
Just start a new game, and don't lose your virginity until you fuck Charlotte.
You can also just look up the gallery unlock instructions
GALLERY UNLOCK (ANY VERSION)
without resetting your persistent data.
===

To unlock the gallery,
Go the game folder, then erase the file sceens.rpyc
and modify the sceens.rpy file.
remove True instead of False

You will have this :

Now you can restart the game and the gallery will be unlocked ;)
This won't work.
you are missing a step of "delete your persistent file"
I recommend using URM instead as it does not require deleting persistent.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 3303140
Imagine a Threesome with old ladies :love:
I'd rather imagine them with more pubic hair. Then comes the threesome.

Wish someone would foat an idea to Redikal about the nasty cook from the kitchen. MC needs to put her in proper place by destroying her ass with his dick. Maybe after getting ass fucked she'll be nicer to Lily and others
Seconded, except for the cringe part about "putting her in her place." The kitchen lady definitely needs some young meat to stew in her pot though. Hopefully, if the dev gives her a sex scene he won't make the mistake he did with the laundry lady. Where all of a sudden she looks younger and the sex position / camera angle is kinda meh.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh, guess there no use for that neckle i found in day 5 huh? I choose keep it to myself instead of give it away and just straight me crash
11001001010101.png

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
Is there huge difference between regular and submissive scenes of Lady Hale? Or the difference is only the texts ?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes