Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
The game is Amazing.
But it has serious Optimization issues.
The PC zip takes forever to extract and even then it crashes the File managers and Joiplay app on Android.
The Android APk is working but crashes too .
The games has put much effort in Visual presentation and maybe it's a little too much for it's own good ?

And these issues are on My Poco F5 Android device. ( Which has a a excellent processor and UFS 3.1 storage)
Hopefully the future versions can be optimised.

Other than that I'm really really liking the game so far.

Reactions: Horker14

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So guys I'm reading the walkthrough and it describes different choices for different girls ?
So I can only follow one girl route and not others ?

Or is there a way to get scenes with all girls ?

For Example in Charlotte's route it's written to "pretend to Like her tea" but under Lady Hale's route it's written to "spit out the tea".

So is there a way to get scenes with all the girls ?
Please guide me.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
So guys I'm reading the walkthrough and it describes different choices for different girls ?
So I can only follow one girl route and not others ?

Or is there a way to get scenes with all girls ?

For Example in Charlotte's route it's written to "pretend to Like her tea" but under Lady Hale's route it's written to "spit out the tea".

So is there a way to get scenes with all the girls ?
Please guide me.
1. Treat Charlotte well when you first meet her. Go along with her princess complex.
2. When you get to the first dinner with the Hale family, act as if you're meeting Charlotte for the first time.
3. Apologize to Lady Hale and give her the flowers.

That's it. You will be already on both Hale's route and Charlotte's route if you do so. About the scene you asking tho, I usually just go along with pretending to like her tea since at that point you already good with Hale if you do both things I said before.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

rycon69

Nov 17, 2023
So I assume the Gardener is gonna die the next update. Cuz I seem to recall us feeling something undeground in one scene, and we already saw the mutated rat.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
So I assume the Gardener is gonna die the next update. Cuz I seem to recall us feeling something undeground in one scene, and we already saw the mutated rat.
I though the same. To be honest it would be a nice twist to see in the game since the town has become quite peaceful in a while.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is there any chance of Pregnancy content in the future updates ?
I hope there is , with continued story.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Can exchange some plants for bromide with doc, one you get from gardener if you provide him with sanguine rose (or give it to the doc directly) unless you want to bang the femdom granny, another one you can steal from the gardener if you have the herbs book and exchange for bromide, also riverbank granny can feed you and restore sanity if you gave her the hat shortly before drugging and raping you that is lol

Some events also can restore sanity like eating a meal in your room. But i dont think you can miss them.
Who's the Femdom lady ?
The kitchen Head Cook that's always cranky ?
We can fuck her ?

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
The game is Amazing.
But it has serious Optimization issues.
The PC zip takes forever to extract and even then it crashes the File managers and Joiplay app on Android.
The Android APk is working but crashes too .
The games has put much effort in Visual presentation and maybe it's a little too much for it's own good ?

And these issues are on My Poco F5 Android device. ( Which has a a excellent processor and UFS 3.1 storage)
Hopefully the future versions can be optimised.

Other than that I'm really really liking the game so far.
Works flawlessly on POCO M3 with custom ROM except that minigame. Unzips relatively fast on Windows. I don't know what are you talking about.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So I was wondering.
If we don't give the Rose to Lady Hale and give it to the Gardener, will we never be able to initiate intimacy with her .
Are there other scenes where she fucks other people?

Jan 11, 2023
1. Treat Charlotte well when you first meet her. Go along with her princess complex.
2. When you get to the first dinner with the Hale family, act as if you're meeting Charlotte for the first time.
3. Apologize to Lady Hale and give her the flowers.

That's it. You will be already on both Hale's route and Charlotte's route if you do so. About the scene you asking tho, I usually just go along with pretending to like her tea since at that point you already good with Hale if you do both things I said before.
Bro you know, how to unlock scane with charlotte(virgin)
And washerwomen I've tried various ways but still don't know how to open that scene Screenshot_2024-01-28-10-01-15-012_redikal.com.jpg

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Bro you know, how to unlock scane with charlotte(virgin)
And washerwomen I've tried various ways but still don't know how to open that scene View attachment 3302660
To unlock the gallery,
Go the game folder, then erase the file sceens.rpyc
and modify the sceens.rpy file.
remove True instead of False

You will have this :

default persistent.gallery_lily1 = True
default persistent.gallery_lily2 = True
default persistent.gallery_lily3 = True
default persistent.gallery_molly1 = True
default persistent.gallery_molly2 = True
default persistent.gallery_molly3 = True
default persistent.gallery_molly3_day = True
default persistent.gallery_molly3_sunset = True
default persistent.gallery_molly4 = True
default persistent.gallery_molly4_day = True
default persistent.gallery_molly4_sunset = True
default persistent.gallery_arabelle1 = True
default persistent.gallery_arabelle2 = True
default persistent.gallery_arabelle3 = True
default persistent.gallery_hale1 = True
default persistent.gallery_hale2 = True
default persistent.gallery_hale3 = True
default persistent.gallery_hale4_assertive = True
default persistent.gallery_hale4_submissive = True
default persistent.gallery_hale5_assertive = True
default persistent.gallery_hale5_submissive = True
default persistent.gallery_charlotte1 = True
default persistent.gallery_charlotte2 = True
default persistent.gallery_charlotte3_virgin = True
default persistent.gallery_charlotte3_normal = True
default persistent.gallery_extras1 = True
default persistent.gallery_extras1_day = True
default persistent.gallery_extras1_sunset = True
Now you can restart the game and the gallery will be unlocked ;)

Jan 11, 2023
To unlock the gallery,
Go the game folder, then erase the file sceens.rpyc
and modify the sceens.rpy file.
remove True instead of False

You will have this :

Now you can restart the game and the gallery will be unlocked ;)
Bro i use android, I don't know how to modify it and what scene spyc is, because there is no such file in the game and is apk, oh and this game can i play it on joiplay?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes