Naldicanak

Apr 3, 2024
In her route I believe it's simple, Lilly just wanted to provoke, make the MC evolve and not be a dog but she also doesn't want to share it with anyone otherwise she wouldn't be watching you all the time. I didn't fall for that talk about her being bored, Hale fucked because she was bored, Lilly wanted it and liked it

Reactions: meme_Lordo

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
They play out almost exactly the same with some very minor dialogue differences. I used universial Ren'py mod to unlock them.
What is this universal mod you're talking about, personally I'd rather not play through again for the alt version of the scene but I also don't necessarily want to use someone else's save file

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
Just found out that r12 will only have exploration of the island no h scene.
R13 we get some h scenes and option to fuck lady William.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Who is Lady William? The one who looks like Hale's younger sister? We need to be able to fuck the cook lady, damnit. I was hoping that would happen in this update, but of course it didn't. They had a perfect opportunity for her to stew his meat while he was unconscious.

Nov 13, 2017
Who is Lady William? The one who looks like Hale's younger sister?
Lady Williams is the woman who visited the Hale estate with her husband and also met again during the church sermon. You can tell she has a fascination with MC and a scene with her is expected and welcome.

We need to be able to fuck the cook lady, damnit. I was hoping that would happen in this update, but of course it didn't. They had a perfect opportunity for her to stew his meat while he was unconscious.
Wait, which cook lady is this? The grumpy old lady who verbally abused Lily?
Personally i would like to get some action with the ladies hanging around the clothes hanging area
1718121167524.png
Gah damn, how cheeked up must she be to outline her ass on her DRESS?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Lady Williams is the woman who visited the Hale estate with her husband and also met again during the church sermon. You can tell she has a fascination with MC and a scene with her is expected and welcome.

Wait, which cook lady is this? The grumpy old lady who verbally abused Lily?
Personally i would like to get some action with the ladies hanging around the clothes hanging area
View attachment 3726760
Gah damn, how cheeked up must she be to outline her ass on her DRESS?
Yeah, that's who I was talking about. She looks like she could be Hale's younger sister. Or discount Lady Hale. Sure, I'd like to smash her too but the grumpy old lady who works at the Hale manor is the one I want. Cuz as far as auxiliary bitches go, she's next. First there was the washer lady, and the scene we got with her was kinda meh (lame position and camera angle), now lets get some fat grandma meat from the kitchen.

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, that's who I was talking about. She looks like she could be Hale's younger sister. Or discount Lady Hale. Sure, I'd like to smash her too but the grumpy old lady who works at the Hale manor is the one I want. Cuz as far as auxiliary bitches go, she's next. First there was the washer lady, and the scene we got with her was kinda meh (lame position and camera angle), now lets get some fat grandma meat from the kitchen.
I'm all for old meat but her is where i draw my line lol. Whatever flaps your meat tho haha

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Is this game inspired by Divi-Dead and old ADVs? The atmosphere, the UI and the title certainly make that seem likely.

Phenomenal atmosphere and great writing, by the way; I love the opressive, eerie atmosphere this one has. Don't think I've ever played a non-japanese VN that succeeded so much at capturing this particular vibe. I'm not really a fan of many of the LIs here (Charlotte, Arabelle and Molly are the only ones I like so far; maybe the indigenous girl), but that doesn't matter when the plot is this good.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm all for old meat but her is where i draw my line lol. Whatever flaps your meat tho haha
I have my own little three-body problem. I always gravitate towards women who are older and/or thicker. Meanwhile I'm also always pulled more towards whoever the mom or mother figure is in a story. So if a woman is old + thicc, anybody younger than her will be at a disadvantage. Like how the north pole stands no chance against a magnet held up to a compass.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes