AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
hmm not sure if making MC manly would work coz some of da H scenes so far involve a bit of femdom
older women toying w him in Arabelle's scene, leading him in Molly's scene

do see maledom in future Charlotte scenes

idk

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
They said it's gonna be an option to make the MC more masculine.
If you don't want that, just stick with the original face.

Reactions: 912BHi

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
hmm not sure if making MC manly would work coz some of da H scenes so far involve a bit of femdom
older women toying w him in Arabelle's scene, leading him in Molly's scene

do see maledom in future Charlotte scenes

idk
Nothing biggie, it’s just a option added as feature to give players more choice. Personally, I already like the MC as he is already, but you know, I don’t mind at all.

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
please help! game suddenly quit when it crash without any choice to redo, especially during scenes with fancy effects. making it almost unplayable for me. i tried to not skip and play slowly but it still crash. is there anything i can do to fix this on my own?

here is my traceback error:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
matrovsky Try updating your video card driver to the latest version and see if it helps. This error can't be solved by me because it is hardware I think, but yeah try the driver approach it doesn't hurt to try

Reactions: matrovsky

Oppai4Life

Jan 8, 2020
So far this game's story has me completely hooked! One thing I have to mention is this games sound design really is top tier, Really helps me get immersed into the story. Definitely looking forward to the next update! The eerie feeling this game gives totally reminds me of LOST, and I loved that show lol.

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
So, first: Really liked the game, hoping for more. Well made, interesting concept and cast.
Second: is high/low sanity a reason to get or not scenes?

I have done all lewd scenes possible (at least I think I did) before visiting Anabelle and didn't get the 'chance' to take a bath with her, but I have rewinded when I heard the "worm" when visiting the Hale's shack in the night with the glowing lights AND when I saw the fruits on Isaac's table, since both interactions struck me as "normal scenes that only add to atmosphere by lowering sanity".

...Or maybe I had too much lewdness going on for Anabelle to ask me.

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
@Sigurðr Nice. It's a matter of giving her the candle before giving her the hair.
Oh. Oooooooooh. I didn't even see the option since... Well... My dumbass carried the hat instead of the candle. HAHAHAHHA

Tyvm

*Edit

Also, I know you won't talk, not to spoil our fun but...
When the doctor hinted at the entrancing fruits and how it could've been the reason for Isaac to go cray-cray I regretted a bit not having watched the scene with you 'discover' its effects (and lose 1 sanity). Like it would've been some lead to discovering some secrets,

Reactions: Redikal
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes