FYLBingBong

Dec 5, 2021
i actually like this game. In the beginning I was skipping through it but then the plot got twisted and dark and I got really invested. This Game will be followed with GREAT interest. lit

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
this game is great and to answer the guy above no the dark skinned lady seems to have normal sized boobs the one on the site picture/wallpaper or w.e not the maid

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
kail155 You can search for Tyrant Quest on steam and should find something about it! For Divimera, a bit too early to say anything

aragostaspaziale It will be possible to follow multiple solo routes up until a certain point, then you will have to 'choose'. Unless you are on the harem route but the dynamic will be very different for that route, nothing like the solo routes. But in order to unlock the possibility of entering the harem route, you will have to follow all the girl's solo routes up until that point.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Hey, I loved Tyrant Quest and stumbled again upon this game. Now I have a question is femdom avoidable and will it stay so in the future?

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes