DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Why no one is sending a save
:KEK: The game isn't hard or long to replay all I'm going to say is that the skip button exists for a reason. Also noticed how much of an asshole tone that could come off as so to be clear just trying to say if you enjoyed the game on a first time through you could enjoy it again especially because some changes were made to make the game more consistent.

Dan1605

Jun 9, 2020
Or you're asking the right questions about this game?
Also you know, Elder scrolls oblivion and morrowind doesn't have a single kid in it, unless you mod it. Skyrim was made without kids too but they added that later in a DLC. Also not a very realistic game that way I guess? Still very good! How people just walk about back and forth without eating or anything, only sleeping isn't realistic either but you know.. Fill in the details yourself, they hunt and eat when you don't see :)
I can keep on going but asking for realism in a game or movie that has a fantasy setting? Just chill and enjoy?
Skyrim did have kids in from the beginning. Many vanilla quests relied on them. It doesn't change your point or my agreeing with your point but Skyrim definitely had kids in it for the beginning.
The funniest thing about the Oblivion kid mods is that they're not even separate models they're simply reused adults that have ratio'd down so you could technically just make all the adults in the game "kids" through the console and scaling them.

Reactions: tsukiouji

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Divimera-R8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
so what is the new update? the .1 number makes me think it's just quality-of-life or bugfixes, is there progression to the story?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I wish Lady Hale would spray her juices in the normal route, just like the submissive route when 69-ing :cry:. Oh well, best of both worlds I guess.

Reactions: Amaranthe

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I wish Lady Hale would spray her juices in the normal route, just like the submissive route when 69-ing :cry:. Oh well, best of both worlds I guess.
Unfortunately, that was piss, not squirt. I think her dialog (and the color of the fluid) made that pretty clear. On a related note, I hope the dev isn't going to start pandering to the maledom chodes from now on if that scene was anything to go by. There being a distinction between "normal" and submissive routes was a bad sign.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Unfortunately, that was piss, not squirt. I think her dialog (and the color of the fluid) made that pretty clear. On a related note, I hope the dev isn't going to start pandering to the maledom chodes from now on if that scene was anything to go by. There being a distinction between "normal" and submissive routes was a bad sign.
I see that now, but it really isn't obvious in the way the urine settles, plus the animation style makes the liquid fire at an inconsistent stop start rate. And I wasn't technically wrong when I said "spray her juices" XD. Not really much difference between piss and squirt anyhow. Although, I wouldn't mind an all out piss scene in the future. I feel like the game can go pretty far with kinks comfortably. They haven't even scratched the surface.

Game really wants you to abuse saves are start over for content which isn't horrible, but this small decision leading to an altered scene was kind of strange I admit.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Not really much difference between piss and squirt anyhow.
Oh, there's a difference alright. One of them is an (intense) orgasm and the other isn't. And this is one of the many games that desperately needs a higher female orgasm count too. Because like I keep saying, every other scene is a blowjob, handjob, titwank or something else that just gets the dude off and not the girl. So, if that would have been squirt instead of piss, it could have served as something more explicit when it comes to the representing the idea of female pleasure. But instead it was a mere, "here's a normal bodily function not specifically tied to ecstasy." Because I guess humiliation is more important in femdom. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Oh, there's a difference alright. One of them is an (intense) orgasm and the other isn't. And this is one of the many games that desperately needs a higher female orgasm count too. Because like I keep saying, every other scene is a blowjob, handjob, titwank or something else that just gets the dude off and not the girl. So, if that would have been squirt instead of piss, it could have served as something more explicit when it comes to the representing the idea of female pleasure. But instead it was a mere, "here's a normal bodily function not specifically tied to ecstasy." Because I guess humiliation is more important in femdom. :rolleyes:
She gets off in the normal route and prior to pissing in the submissive route, dude. Chill XD. I wouldn't expect a game with story first in mind, to give you that much gratification that quickly. You'll just have to wait a while.

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes