Lisvi

May 6, 2017
I'd like to apologize in advance, I'm sure I'm doing this all wrong and I hate to cause you more trouble after last time, but I could really use your help here Gab.
Last time I posted a link to a new version of a game, you mentioned "Tagging You" to let you know, I know I said I'd do that next time but I realize now that I have no idea how to do that.
I recently posted a link to 0.3 on this thread but don't know how to tag you to let you know, this was the next best thing I could think of.
If you could send me a message of some sort to show me how to Tag the uploader I would greatly appreciate it.
Once again I apologize.

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
I found a bug in the 0,3 version. I add the traceback. Is at the beginning, when you are talking with Vados, the first day.
I start again the game and I skip this option to continue playing.
I hope that you fix it when you have time.
Superhyoga.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I found a bug in the 0,3 version. I add the traceback. Is at the beginning, when you are talking with Vados, the first day.
I start again the game and I skip this option to continue playing.
I hope that you fix it when you have time.
Superhyoga.
Haha yes we apologise for that. We have quickly patched that if you want to try it:

That said, you aren't missing much, talking to Vados is currently a place holder section right now!

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
it's extremely early in the game's development,there's probably a lot of stuff that'll happen before you get on vados's level enough to be able to match her,let alone beat her.
I just went ham on training I am around 20 mil still cant beat her aaaaaa

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
From the first minute of crash games, just after credits talk to Vados big error message

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Vados.rpy", line 6, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'VadosMe'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Vados.rpy", line 6, in script
  File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\Game_Dragon_Ball_Infinity_-_03_Masquerade_Games\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\ast.py", line 1519, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\Game_Dragon_Ball_Infinity_-_03_Masquerade_Games\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\script.py", line 843, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'VadosMe'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Dragon Ball Infinity 0.3

abzallon

Aug 29, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/CustomCheatMenu.rpy", line 15, in script
    menu:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 67, in execute
    screen choice(items):
    screen choice(items):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 69, in execute
    window:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 74, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 78, in execute
    for caption, action, chosen in items:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in execute
    if action:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 82, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 86, in execute
    text caption style "menu_choice"
KeyError: u'Nothing'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\ast.py", line 1450, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\exports.py", line 836, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\exports.py", line 995, in display_menu
    show_screen(screen, items=item_actions, _widget_properties=props, _transient=True, _layer=renpy.config.choice_layer, **scope)
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1026, in show_screen
    sls.add(_layer, d, _tag, zorder=d.zorder, transient=_transient, keep_st=True, name=name)
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\display\core.py", line 984, in add
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "replaced")
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\display\core.py", line 1006, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 438, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 573, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen choice(items):
    screen choice(items):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 69, in execute
    window:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 74, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 78, in execute
    for caption, action, chosen in items:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in execute
    if action:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 82, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 86, in execute
    text caption style "menu_choice"
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\text\text.py", line 1335, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\text\text.py", line 1410, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\substitutions.py", line 229, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "C:\Users\abzallon\Desktop\blandat\fucked shit\(Game) Dragon Ball Infinity - 0.3 [Masquerade Games]\renpy\substitutions.py", line 192, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: u'Nothing'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Dragon Ball Infinity 0.3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was searching around in the files and i found a cheatmenu? how do i activate it if so?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I just went ham on training I am around 20 mil still cant beat her aaaaaa
like i said,the game is extremely early in development,there's no point doing that much training when the possibility of being able to beat vados isnt even in the game yet

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
From the first minute of crash games, just after credits talk to Vados big error message
Make sure you've downloaded the version in the patreon!

While running game code:
menu:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was searching around in the files and i found a cheatmenu? how do i activate it if so?
Custom Cheat Menu? Could you take an image of your game folder, we did not add any cheat menus.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes