Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
whilest i know it's incredibly early in development of the game,i'm curious if you have plans at some point to add android 18,a DBZ H/Trainer game without A18 in it would be weird,imo.
Haha all of those characters are planned.

You see, Dragon Ball is a big thing. We didn't want to jump straight into the main characters and storyline because in doing so, we subject ourselves to the same rules and constraints as the canon. This is why the game starts off in the South Galaxy then following the next update, we will move into the North Galaxy where we can have all the earth characters.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017

You see, Dragon Ball is a big thing. We didn't want to jump straight into the main characters and storyline because in doing so, we subject ourselves to the same rules and constraints as the canon. This is why the game starts off in the South Galaxy then following the next update, we will move into the North Galaxy where we can have all the earth characters.
sounds cool to me,i'm more then fine with waiting patiently to earn my way towards the characters i like,especially 18,who's my personal favourite in DBZ.

looking forward to also playing the game now that the MC is going to be a teenager and not a shota,games with shota stuff in it weird me out,but a teenage protaganist is more then fine.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017

Do you plan on adding more saiyan ladies? (I don't know much about dbz beyond the buu saga so I don't know if there are any apart from Caulifla or whatever her name is.)

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
yeah it sucks that people voted for a more mature mc. I hope that we will eventually get a perminiate shota mc

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Do you plan on adding more saiyan ladies? (I don't know much about dbz beyond the buu saga so I don't know if there are any apart from Caulifla or whatever her name is.)
For saiyan characters we are adding an OC Saiyan and Caulifla.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
yeah it sucks that people voted for a more mature mc. I hope that we will eventually get a perminiate shota mc
i dont see why it sucks,not everyone is into shota,like myself for example.

at least with the mc being a teenager more people are likely to play it,myself included.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
The next update should be out in about a week, we're currently waiting for one more art piece before releasing.
is the sex animated or will be in the future? I didn't play yet but gonna start when I get time

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
although if there was a way to have a compromise and being able to choose between shota/teen, that'd be great.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
For saiyan characters we are adding an OC Saiyan and Caulifla.
Ooooh an OC they can be a great addition to games if done properly. Eagerly looking forward to meeting her.

Last question before I try to stop asking too many questions and simply wait. There was on your patreon a poll for the additional characters that will be added to the game (which android 21 and bulmas mom won), personally I wish all those ladies were added at some point in the game but I know there are many restraints when making a game so my question is will there be a later poll that will decide the next additional characters (once the previous ones are implemented)?

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Ooooh an OC they can be a great addition to games if done properly. Eagerly looking forward to meeting her.

Last question before I try to stop asking too many questions and simply wait. There was on your patreon a poll for the additional characters that will be added to the game (which android 21 and bulmas mom won), personally I wish all those ladies were added at some point in the game but I know there are many restraints when making a game so my question is will there be a later poll that will decide the next additional characters (once the previous ones are implemented)?
The poll was for the priority in which those characters were added. The majority will be added regardless!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
The poll was for the priority in which those characters were added. The majority will be added regardless!
Quick question regarding the poll, do you plan on calling Bulma's mom 'Panchy'? because in the manga and anime she's only ever referred to as Bulma's mom, Panchy is from an interview with Toriyama saying IF he was to give her a name it would be Panchy.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Quick question regarding the poll, do you plan on calling Bulma's mom 'Panchy'? because in the manga and anime she's only ever referred to as Bulma's mom, Panchy is from an interview with Toriyama saying IF he was to give her a name it would be Panchy.
Ahh this is why we have cool fans like you guys. I didn't know that but now I do.
We'll handle it properly!

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes