sagela

Oct 10, 2017
But i don't get it. At some point, there's actually gonna be some h-scenes right ? That means that we are gonna see our character at some point, am i right ?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Also, i believe there's room for improvement too. But man, it gonna require a lot of effort to make it good... especially in the dialogues and writing. And the pacing as well.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Also, i believe there's room for improvement too. But man, it gonna require a lot of effort to make it good... especially in the dialogues and writing. And the pacing as well.
I'm not usually one for replying to posts but mate, this is a V0.2 build of a game that's being made by two people.

No game at v0.2 is that extensive.

Also the reason I am not allocating more assets to this game is because we are currently trying to "fix" Fairy Tale Adventure

anontest115

Jun 29, 2018
Hey Masq, hopefully you get to read this I'm only a student and don't really have a lot of money to spare but I really support this game and concept! I see a lot of people complaining about the characters boob size especially Caulifla, so I was wondering if you guys are gonna change it that instead of just pernamently changing it we get to choose between the sizes, that would be awesome! Also I think with the training scene I like the minigame idea but if people aren't fond of it maybe you could do like a multi choice type of thing were you can for instance choose to dodge, attack, defend, counter, or something and with each choice you get a different ecchi-ish scene (picture or animation) and for instance the stronger you get later on the more options you'll get so that eventually you may get a few different outcomes? These are all random thoughts but I did want to share them. :p

Reactions: TAVF

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hey Masq, hopefully you get to read this I'm only a student and don't really have a lot of money to spare but I really support this game and concept! I see a lot of people complaining about the characters boob size especially Caulifla, so I was wondering if you guys are gonna change it that instead of just pernamently changing it we get to choose between the sizes, that would be awesome! Also I think with the training scene I like the minigame idea but if people aren't fond of it maybe you could do like a multi choice type of thing were you can for instance choose to dodge, attack, defend, counter, or something and with each choice you get a different ecchi-ish scene (picture or animation) and for instance the stronger you get later on the more options you'll get so that eventually you may get a few different outcomes? These are all random thoughts but I did want to share them. :p
Haha thanks for the post mate, no matter how random I love reading all these posts and thoughts that everyone has to share.

Your idea for the fighting is quite interesting and I will certainly take it into consideration.

As for the breast sizes, I'm currently thinking through it to see if I can find a way to please most people otherwise we may just leave it as it is!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
oh dang,there isnt linux versions,oh well,shame,would like to try this one out.....

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Well it looks like the character won't be a shota anymore, there was a voting and it seems teenager won out.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Nice, the new truffle queen art looks great too. One question though with the poll for the teenage or shota MC having voted in favor of teenager, does that mean a shota MC is completely out of the question or might it be added at the end of the games développement.
It isn't out of the question but I don't want to give too much away! There may be a few scenes with the player as a younger version.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
It isn't out of the question but I don't want to give too much away! There may be a few scenes with the player as a younger version.
Ok. Sad that it was changed the fact that the MC was younger made his complete confusion and how easily he is motivated by things that interest him more believable and cute in a strange kind of way. Well still looking forward to seeing more from this game. It was also a very good idea to have the other characters redrawn the new one looks much "smoother" on the eye.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
The next update should be out in about a week, we're currently waiting for one more art piece before releasing.
whilest i know it's incredibly early in development of the game,i'm curious if you have plans at some point to add android 18,a DBZ H/Trainer game without A18 in it would be weird,imo.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes