Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I naively thought they were doing their own art but they just rip off else's art. I recognized the last two preview pics posted on the front page because I follow the artist on twitter. His name is cutesexyrobutts, and he's his twitter , because i think he deserved it (warning; really thicc women only) :
What are you trying to say here? I picked the artists and references for each image and scene. Why would I need to "rip off" another artist's work? I genuinely don't get what you mean by that statement.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
what i think he means is that you are using another artiest work. You ripped the images from their site and used it for the game.

Yellabelly

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, I found one of the offending ripped images from the artist's .

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
its not that no one wants large breasts Caulifla's (and the other girls) in the game look like F cups when the very least they should be is a C. The game is good and has a lot of potential i just wished some things were twined.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You know I had an idea for something similar months back.

I called it Operation Saiyan Honeypot:

You play as Cabba are sent to U7 by Champa post the ToP to seduce the various DB gals as payback for eliminating them.
I'll play that game.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Oh you mean the training images? Those as simply placeholders. Of course they will be changed in the next release
If you got permission, I guess it's fine. Even for placeholders, they look out of place though.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so far the game aint that great, the concept is good, but nothing so far to be enjoyable the characters seems to be taken out of the internet and the puzzle minigame sucks in the way that is boring

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
A few suggetions Masq

a) make the chi minigame have something to do with balance. For example, have the player try to keep the mouse in the middle of the screen while the game moves the mouse around
b) make the sparring have decisions and/or make it kinda like a fighting game. Have us either mash ASDW for fun or make us do precice imputs
c) change kaliflas breast a bit. A warrior would never have that big breast without tape to keep it from bouncing

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
A few suggetions Masq

a) make the chi minigame have something to do with balance. For example, have the player try to keep the mouse in the middle of the screen while the game moves the mouse around
b) make the sparring have decisions and/or make it kinda like a fighting game. Have us either mash ASDW for fun or make us do precice imputs
c) change kaliflas breast a bit. A warrior would never have that big breast without tape to keep it from bouncing
Hmm that's a brilliant idea for the minigame! I'll start looking into it immediately.

For the sparring sessions that was my initial plan but then I thought about it. Most people want to play these games for the scenes. I'd very much love to add all those extra features but is it really want people want? I think I may do a poll on this in our patreon.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Staff member + administrator + Joined in 2016 and That's the first time I see you comment
Would it be possible to remove the last two images from the OP? Those images were used as placeholders and the artist recently came in content with us to remove them.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Would it be possible to remove the last two images from the OP? Those images were used as placeholders and the artist recently came in content with us to remove them.
Done

Reactions: Masq
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes