pester

May 22, 2017
got the new update, damn I liked the old cartoony art style the new one for queen Phineapple is too bland for me, Vados remains the same and caulifla content is missing, probably to update the art. Oh well we'll see how it turns out later.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hopefully this update includes the updated MC to being a teenager,it'd be nice to actually get to play the game

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
ok,the tuffle queen is adorable as fuck,i like her,also like that you get to name her.

also,i love the idea that your this teenage god of destruction and you can allready use this ultra powerful technique that erases whatever you want to erase from existance.

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
We've released a quick update that patches the bug with Vados!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I like the idea but I find the art a bit jarring, as a long time Dragon Ball fan it's odd to me that in a universe filled with powerful and athletic characters that the characters would be kinda fat?
Is that what the devs other games are like? I don't believe I've played them.

I'll keep an eye on this though, not saying it's terrible just the art so far isn't entirely for me but it's nice to have a Dragon Ball related sex game.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I like the idea but I find the art a bit jarring, as a long time Dragon Ball fan it's odd to me that in a universe filled with powerful and athletic characters that the characters would be kinda fat?
Is that what the devs other games are like? I don't believe I've played them.

I'll keep an eye on this though, not saying it's terrible just the art so far isn't entirely for me but it's nice to have a Dragon Ball related sex game.
Have you tried the latest version? We'll be publically releasing it tomorrow.

VineTT

Jul 14, 2017
I'd appreciate if someone updated new link, since last one isn't working anymore and on another site it doesn't work for me.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i feel they r making the same mistakes on this game
no good scenes, remakes, changes of mind, content cancelled, bad UI

Reactions: Turkis

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
I have 0.3, can someone tell me how to pin Gab to let him know? Either way here's the link:

Edit: Sorry I meant "Tag" not "Pin". Wrong site.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes