Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ya know what. I figure I might as well ask now...Could Fasha be a potential character?

Also is there going to be pregnancy in this game? I know the whole "no kids because it brings trouble in the future", but I mean just pregnant character feature or something.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Ya know what. I figure I might as well ask now...Could Fasha be a potential character?

Also is there going to be pregnancy in this game? I know the whole "no kids because it brings trouble in the future", but I mean just pregnant character feature or something.
I'm still considering that. If she is added, it most likely wouldn't be now. There definitely will be at least two female saiyans, I'm just figuring out who that should be.

I'll hold a poll soon on pregnancy!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm still considering that. If she is added, it most likely wouldn't be now. There definitely will be at least two female saiyans, I'm just figuring out who that should be.

I'll hold a poll soon on pregnancy!

Oh yeah that was just a suggestion for the future! If you add kale and caulifla then might as well put kefla. But if you knock up a fusion and they defuse...what happens to the pregnancy?!

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
If anyone is interested, feel free to join our discord to keep up with the latest updates -

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm liking it so far, I hope it takes off and becomes one of the more popular games. I know it'll be a while but personally I'm waiting for 18, Videl, Chi Chi and Bulma.
Watch Bulma be the last character ever added to the game. XD

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes