Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hmm I'm happy Masq! You're finally getting more recognition which you defenitely deserve! Like I've said a few times before I can't wait to see the end product I know this has a lot of potential. Oh and I checked out that other game of yours the fairy tale one and it's amazing to my suprise I loved it! Much love a broke college student from the Netherlands. :)
What an awesome message. Thank you so much :) Posts like these make us work harder and harder to deliver the best possible game we can!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
you know,further down the road when your done with FTA & this,masq,i'd love to see you tackle something like yu gi oh.

there's a wealth of women in there that could work in your style of games,plus,i really,really want a game where i can train and fuck tea,mai & dark magician girl.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
you know,further down the road when your done with FTA & this,masq,i'd love to see you tackle something like yu gi oh.

there's a wealth of women in there that could work in your style of games,plus,i really,really want a game where i can train and fuck tea,mai & dark magician girl.
Haha we're closing down on Fairy Tale soon. The next update will be it's last before we refine it and close it up. Allowing us space to focus on DB.

That does sound like a great idea but unfortunately no one in our team has ever watched Yu gi oh. We'd have no idea what to write for it!

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Haha we're closing down on Fairy Tale soon. The next update will be it's last before we refine it and close it up. Allowing us space to focus on DB.

That does sound like a great idea but unfortunately no one in our team has ever watched Yu gi oh. We'd have no idea what to write for it!
ahh i see,well i'm very curious how FTA is ultimately going to end,it's a really good game.

if you ever get a chance to watch the show you should,you can even buy seasons of it on dvd box set on amazon and other places.

Reactions: Masq

random.person

Aug 11, 2017

Wow, then the next TFA must be quite the big one art-wise, is it right? I mean, there's still the whole Raven and disciple thing to see.
In any case I can't wait for your next releases, be it DB or FTA, you guys rock at making these games.

Btw Liesel best gurl.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
The art at the opening post changed and DAMN, Vados with red lips is sexy as fuck!

Now, about the game, this is the only game so far that makes hate that I'm poor, because I would give those 35$ of the Zeno tier in an instant! I really needed a Dragon Ball adult game in my life and this one is PERFECT! I can't wait for the next update with 18, because I love how that top is about to busrt holding in those boobs!

By the way, Masquerade, when is the next update coming?

pseudonym

Nov 23, 2017
The art at the opening post changed and DAMN, Vados with red lips is sexy as fuck!

Now, about the game, this is the only game so far that makes hate that I'm poor, because I would give those 35$ of the Zeno tier in an instant! I really needed a Dragon Ball adult game in my life and this one is PERFECT! I can't wait for the next update with 18, because I love how that top is about to busrt holding in those boobs!

Based on Patreon, they say approx. the 16th

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016

Thanks so much! :D
The release should be down this week. We're just waiting for the artist to finish her last piece!

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I think this game has a lot of potential. It has the right art and the right concept.

The only thing I would criticize from a game design point of view is the choice of tieing, iirc, the power level increase of training to a random number. I understand that if every training increased power it'd quickly get out of control, but I feel a more deterministic logic would serve the purpose better.
Maybe, I don't know, training could increase an under-the-hood counter and only when it reaches a threshold the "training went well" event plays and power is finally increased. Furthermore training could check for hard-coded power level caps to ensure that it waits for story progress.

But this is all speculation coming out of me disliking RNG elements and based on a very early build of the game, so it's just theorycrafting, not a real substantial critique. The game does a good job of falling neatly under its genre.

Reactions: ShinKazama

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I think this game has a lot of potential. It has the right art and the right concept.

The only thing I would criticize from a game design point of view is the choice of tieing, iirc, the power level increase of training to a random number. I understand that if every training increased power it'd quickly get out of control, but I feel a more deterministic logic would serve the purpose better.
Maybe, I don't know, training could increase an under-the-hood counter and only when it reaches a threshold the "training went well" event plays and power is finally increased. Furthermore training could check for hard-coded power level caps to ensure that it waits for story progress.

But this is all speculation coming out of me disliking RNG elements and based on a very early build of the game, so it's just theorycrafting, not a real substantial critique. The game does a good job of falling neatly under its genre.
No no that makes a lot of sense. We've decided to change it from Power level to "Godly Essence" which allows us to use numerical values for an unquantifiable amount of energy.

I'd say that our biggest problem is deciding how the training system should be. We cannot really decide whether or not to develop an actual mini game or to proceed with it via text. Our main perspective is that every scene, option and scenario should have a purpose and not just randomly thrown in. If we add a mini game, the game must be there for a reason. We are adverse to the idea of giving the player something to grind through just for the hell of it. Grind is boring.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes