Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
No no that makes a lot of sense. We've decided to change it from Power level to "Godly Essence" which allows us to use numerical values for an unquantifiable amount of energy.

I'd say that our biggest problem is deciding how the training system should be. We cannot really decide whether or not to develop an actual mini game or to proceed with it via text. Our main perspective is that every scene, option and scenario should have a purpose and not just randomly thrown in. If we add a mini game, the game must be there for a reason. We are adverse to the idea of giving the player something to grind through just for the hell of it. Grind is boring.
that's actualy a very smart decision because the problem with power levels is how quickly they can get out of hands, from the saiyan saga to the freezer saga alone, Goku jumped from a PL of 400 to a PL 150000000 and if only 1 million was enough to be a GoD candidate (even a last choice type of candidate), Frieza with his 120000000 would have had no trouble getting the title

just saying he has vague god stuff that he has to learn to master allow you way more wiggle room than the pretty strict power level system

also just saying but i love how 18 look in the 'fan signature' for the game

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
there isn't enough trap material on this site so I'd be 100% cool with it, but maybe it could be optional?
stuff like that,if it was introduced,should definitely be optional,it's something that personally i dont like and i wouldnt enjoy being forced to see it

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
No actually I meant it seriously because I had a inkling of fear some degenerate would suggest it. NO TRAPS PLZ
Grayking, just a suggestion, if you don't want something added to the game, just don't bring it up, because you gave Masquerade ideas. About the topic of traps or genderbender, while I would strongly support such a possibility, it should definitely be under content that the player should toggle on/off, because it is not everyones cup of tea.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Grayking, just a suggestion, if you don't want something added to the game, just don't bring it up, because you gave Masquerade ideas. About the topic of traps or genderbender, while I would strongly support such a possibility, it should definitely be under content that the player should toggle on/off, because it is not everyones cup of tea.
Haha my comment was just a joke. We already have our story, nothing outrageous will be added.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Speaking of Caulifla, I know the main focus o the next update is 18 but, will any other character also be added in the next update? Or just 18?

Reactions: Masq
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes