Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Haha I responded to it!
Brilliant, hope you keep it in mind to make it optional even if you do add cheating/ntr. Many people dislike it, but making it optional ensures the fact they'll shut up if you decide to include it in the game.

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Brilliant, hope you keep it in mind to make it optional even if you do add cheating/ntr. Many people dislike it, but making it optional ensures the fact they'll shut up if you decide to include it in the game.
Oh no no we don't plan to add NTR or anything like that haha. That was just a poll made to see what people thought about it. It was genuinely just posted for intrigue.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
It actualy ensures nothing, people will bitch if they don't like an option in general (i'm not saying it's valid or invalid, just that there will be bitching)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
i feel like at some point in the game,if there's going to be some sort of big battle between our mc god of destruction and a saiyan,then there should be a joke,even if it briefly breaks the fourth wall,where we're told that the battle wont end for another 'x' amount of updates,referencing the show's tendency to not end battles for multiple episodes.

also,if we're going to be doing lewd stuff with 18 and other married women in the game,wouldnt ntr/cheating be a thing then ?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
i feel like at some point in the game,if there's going to be some sort of big battle between our mc god of destruction and a saiyan,then there should be a joke,even if it briefly breaks the fourth wall,where we're told that the battle wont end for another 'x' amount of updates,referencing the show's tendency to not end battles for multiple episodes.

also,if we're going to be doing lewd stuff with 18 and other married women in the game,wouldnt ntr/cheating be a thing then ?
You can use hundreds of excuse for that in dragon ball, alternate timeline, alternate univers, Gods changed shit up for giggles, the husbands know and don't care (that one is common for Krillin, people seems to see him as very chill), clones, the dragon ball did it, the super dragon ball did it, ETC

talking about battle, will our character have his own attack ? like Goku has the kamehameha, Vegeta has the galick gun and all that jazz ? or do we just imagine him as a Beerus clone in term of blowing stuff up ?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
You can use hundreds of excuse for that in dragon ball, alternate timeline, alternate univers, Gods changed shit up for giggles, the husbands know and don't care (that one is common for Krillin, people seems to see him as very chill), clones, the dragon ball did it, the super dragon ball did it, ETC

talking about battle, will our character have his own attack ? like Goku has the kamehameha, Vegeta has the galick gun and all that jazz ? or do we just imagine him as a Beerus clone in term of blowing stuff up ?
that is a fair point i guess,there's allways an excuse to explain stuff away if you need one.

i'm pretty sure that our god does have that attack that just wipes things from existence,but it'd be cool if he got to learn other moves as well over time,for instance at some point i'd assume something like instant transmission would be useful for him to have.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
that is a fair point i guess,there's allways an excuse to explain stuff away if you need one.

i'm pretty sure that our god does have that attack that just wipes things from existence,but it'd be cool if he got to learn other moves as well over time,for instance at some point i'd assume something like instant transmission would be useful for him to have.
Yeah, he has hakai but it's kind of Beerus's move / every GoDs move

if he learn a teleportation technique, since he is a god, he should learn Kai Kai, it's IT but better, thought it would be logical that teleportation is kind of the Kai's privilege and the GoDs are not allowed to teleport, to even thing out

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, he has hakai but it's kind of Beerus's move / every GoDs move

if he learn a teleportation technique, since he is a god, he should learn Kai Kai, it's IT but better, thought it would be logical that teleportation is kind of the Kai's privilege and the GoDs are not allowed to teleport, to even thing out
maybe you could have,like,two different training routes ?

for instance,you can have one of the heroes and one of the villains,doesnt really matter who it is,as your options to be your tutor when it comes to learning how to properly fight,and whichever path you choose determines the moves you learn,and ultimately what your signature skill becomes ?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Oh no no we don't plan to add NTR or anything like that haha. That was just a poll made to see what people thought about it. It was genuinely just posted for intrigue.
Pf, got my hopes up for nothing xD
Wanted to see what'd Vegeta do when he'd learn what Bulma's doin, nevertheless i'll stay a patron since this game is great even without ntr

Reactions: Grayking666

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Pf, got my hopes up for nothing XD
Wanted to see what'd Vegeta do when he'd learn what Bulma's doin, nevertheless i'll stay a patron since this game is great even without ntr
that's not a hard thing to guesse, he'd kill you, quite simply or ignore it entirely, saiyans don't really have humans standard

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
that's not a hard thing to guesse, he'd kill you, quite simply or ignore it entirely, saiyans don't really have humans standard
Thing is he went mad when Goku told the old kai he could kiss bulma, so i wonder if he'd go against a God of Destruction

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
i mean,he could try,but our GoD could just Hakai him out of existance
Toppo tried and it didn't work out so well for him and as far as we saw, our GoD isn't even an ant compared to non GoD Toppo, so it's probably our GoD who's going to get out of existence, if Vados doesn't interven

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes