Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Thing is he went mad when Goku told the old kai he could kiss bulma, so i wonder if he'd go against a God of Destruction
Yeah but remember that he almost exclusively screamed at Goku and didn't even really say anything to the old Kaioshin, so you never know (and that scene just indicate that the 'kill' option is more likely)

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Toppo tried and it didn't work out so well for him and as far as we saw, our GoD isn't even an ant compared to non GoD Toppo, so it's probably our GoD who's going to get out of existence, if Vados doesn't interven
Haha the player gets a very big boost in the next build. From how we have structured the game, by logic, the player WOULD beat Toppo in a fight. In our lore, Zeno directly created the player himself and made him the god of destruction of both Universe 6 and Universe 7. Due to this, he also gave the player the power and potential to look after both universes.

Basically think of the power a god of destruction has then double it. That's how powerful the player is/will be.

To answer a previous question, yes you will be able to create your own style of attack. However we aren't going to add a battle system. We honestly just think that if you add a battle system, it makes the game too involved in itself. We just want this game to be a simple fun and interesting game for people to play. Not some overly complicated game where the player needs to buy potions, click "attack", heal etc.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I mean what's the big deal with NTR being in this game?

If I'm gonna be a God of Destruction they should be grateful I only hakai their marriage!

D

Deleted member 183970

Our character artist is working madly fast and plans to be finished by the 16th. Though due to this, I may take about a day bugging and uploading. It'll be out from 16 - 18th.
Thanks for responding, love your work.

Reactions: Masq

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Haha the player gets a very big boost in the next build. From how we have structured the game, by logic, the player WOULD beat Toppo in a fight. In our lore, Zeno directly created the player himself and made him the god of destruction of both Universe 6 and Universe 7. Due to this, he also gave the player the power and potential to look after both universes.

Basically think of the power a god of destruction has then double it. That's how powerful the player is/will be.

To answer a previous question, yes you will be able to create your own style of attack.
you know what they say,with unmeasurable power comes immeasurable responsibility,or something like that.

also,do we get to name our style of attack ? that could be a lot of fun.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Do you have a paypal or just a patreon ? I'd rather give you money directly rather than go through patreon and not have 100% of what i give go directly to support you and your work (though i'm no expert on how patreon really work)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

To answer a previous question, yes you will be able to create your own style of attack. However we aren't going to add a battle system. We honestly just think that if you add a battle system, it makes the game too involved in itself. We just want this game to be a simple fun and interesting game for people to play. Not some overly complicated game where the player needs to buy potions, click "attack", heal etc.
Dayum, you need to increase the numbers then! Super Saiyan Goku (against freeza) was 150,000,000!

Reactions: Balrog

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
you know what they say,with unmeasurable power comes immeasurable responsibility,or something like that.

also,do we get to name our style of attack ? that could be a lot of fun.
Yep. The player gets the choice of three special styles.

- Mind Manipulation
- Telekinesis
- Summoning (This will mostly be a lewd activity.)

In those three styles, you can create your own unique movie. I'd really like to make sure that every player sort of has a different experience. One thing I will say to you guys is that Dragon Ball Infinity plays more of a CYOA.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Great game so far, but I didnt go far because Im stuck
I am in the point where Vados has given me a Handjob and Queen Phineapple has given me a Blowjob
So far I didnt find a way to progress any further
So how do I exactly continue the story? (I included screenshots so you can see what are my options) View attachment 149372 View attachment 149373 View attachment 149374
That's unfortunately all of the content in that build! Our next build releases in a few days so you won't have to wait!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'd say if you wanna put NTR in your game, go for it. The only way I could see NTR working in this game would be if you lose a fight or something to some random enemy or whatever.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Yep. The player gets the choice of three special styles.

- Mind Manipulation
- Telekinesis
- Summoning (This will mostly be a lewd activity.)

In those three styles, you can create your own unique movie. I'd really like to make sure that every player sort of has a different experience. One thing I will say to you guys is that Dragon Ball Infinity plays more of a CYOA.
Damn, how is a man supposed to choose between a style dubbed "mostly a lewd activity" and mind manipulation, which is the godfather of half the things lewd on this site? You're already dropping us some deep moral choices here!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, how is a man supposed to choose between a style dubbed "mostly a lewd activity" and mind manipulation, which is the godfather of half the things lewd on this site? You're already dropping us some deep moral choices here!
I mean,if my summoning ability involves me summoning 18 and then we do something lewd and that lewdness causes my opponent to suffer a debilitating blow somehow then hey,i'm choosing summoning

Reactions: Balrog and Masq

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 149662
You don't have to fight if you can manipulate their mind to fuck them.
Mind manipulation is a very powerful thing,not questioning that at all,BUT,there's also the downfall of it in the fact that there's gonna allways be people out there that have indomitable minds or can just flat out resist it through sheer force of will.

whereas if i summon 18 to the field and do something lewd with her,something they wouldnt expect at all,causing them to question just what the eff is going on and completely take their mind off of the fight,well,that's a tactic worth using imo.

of course,there's pros and cons to most everything,and ultimately this is a lewd game,so i'm not about to get into that,but personally,i'm all about taking out my foes by doing lewd summoning stuff.

Reactions: Balrog and Masq

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Mind manipulation is a very powerful thing,not questioning that at all,BUT,there's also the downfall of it in the fact that there's gonna allways be people out there that have indomitable minds or can just flat out resist it through sheer force of will.

whereas if i summon 18 to the field and do something lewd with her,something they wouldnt expect at all,causing them to question just what the eff is going on and completely take their mind off of the fight,well,that's a tactic worth using imo.

of course,there's pros and cons to most everything,and ultimately this is a lewd game,so i'm not about to get into that,but personally,i'm all about taking out my foes by doing lewd summoning stuff.
If we want to theorycraft, mind control isn't really countered by an individual with indomitable will. Even if such a person existed and was capable of beating you, you still have an edge, given that you have adequate preparation time.
Since no one is an island, that person probably lives in a society and has connections of some sorts with other people he/she cares about. And that's your trump card. He/she wants to beat you? Well, hope he/she has fun living the rest of his/her life with everyone around him/her irreversibly despising him/her. You could have reversed your mind control, but that person didn't give you any choice but to make him/her socially miserable.
Should've thought twice or thrice before crossing a mind controller's path!

You don't need to be able to influence everyone. You just need to be able to influence enough people to make it too expensive to fight you.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
If we want to theorycraft, mind control isn't really countered by an individual with indomitable will. Even if such a person existed and was capable of beating you, you still have an edge, given that you have adequate preparation time.
Since no one is an island, that person probably lives in a society and has connections of some sorts with other people he/she cares about. And that's your trump card. He/she wants to beat you? Well, hope he/she has fun living the rest of his/her life with everyone around him/her irreversibly despising him/her. You could have reversed your mind control, but that person didn't give you any choice but to make him/her socially miserable.
Should've thought twice or thrice before crossing a mind controller's path!

You don't need to be able to influence everyone. You just need to be able to influence enough people to make it too expensive to fight you.
you do have a bunch of good points there,mind control/manipulation does have a lot of very versatile uses in terms of helping you defeat someone,whether or not you use it on them or the people they care about.

i guess,ultimately it comes down to preference over what type of GoD you want to be and how you would see yourself in that type of situation,how you'd want to end your enemies.

i mean,if i was a GoD and had the ability to take my enemies down by summoning 18 and doing lewd things which somehow meant they either got confused and stopped fighting/somehow suffered a debilitating blow which rendered them unable to fight,then for me,personally,that's the path i'd take,beacuse it's the most fun path,and it'd certainly make me stand out from all the other GoDs out there.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018

You basicaly want to use Ranfan technique but to an even highter level

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes