TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Glad to help. Pass it forward, as they say. ...Or was that pass it to the left, I can never be sure. XD

Reactions: saberylily

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
MC is way too tall to be a shota or a teen or whatever. Legit looks 6 and a half foot
MC isnt shota anymore,there was a vote on Masq's patreon and they decided to change the MC to a teen.

Allready enjoying this new update,the new main menu screen with 18 is quite nice,i do kinda miss the hype music from the last few versions.

Reactions: Masq

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
and i've fallen even more in love with 18,this update is amazing.

man,i wish i knew how to get images out of these games,i'd love to have those images of 18 from that scene of her and you in your mc's room.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Great update. Can't wait for the other DB milfs to be introduced, namely Videl and Chi Chi.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Haha hope you all enjoyed the update!

@Gab is it possible to update the OP?
Yo man, that was one hell of an impressive update! You guys really outdid yourselves this time, The scenes with 18 were incredibly horny. I've got some ideas to add so I'll dm you man. great work!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game is so good,keep it up..I love it when there is no rape or forced even slave shit in this game...This is a true art:heartcoveredeyes:

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017

Safe to say considering i'm a huge fan of 18,this update gets a huge thumbs up from me.

also,i liked the moral choices,i found myself being a good guy pretty much all the time beacuse that's how i'd try to be,after all,great power,great responsibility.

oh yeah,and the new opening with the two zenos was funny,hopefully the zenos pop up again later in the game.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello I just downloaded the latest version but error to you or so happens you will be grateful for the help

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
hello I just downloaded the latest version but error to you or so happens you will be grateful for the help
You need to start a new save! We just about changed everything graphically haha.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
That was a great update! I loved 18 and Heles designs, although I don't know if I just didn't see it or it was taken out, but I just can't find the skip button. Anyway, I saw in you Patreon that the next one will be Bulma, and while I would prefer a busty brunette android myself, I am definitely looking forward for Bulma. Just two questions though: Will Bulma's mom also be in the game? She is a classic Dragon Ball MILF who has not changed in the least in who knows how many in universe years have passed between Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super. And also, will you first introduce all the characters and then add the customization options?

PS: Congratulations on reaching the 1000$ goal on Patreon!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
the basic links are already on the OP (aka first post)

oh geez didn't notice some1 posted the links. had trouble understanding the hype in the thread for a moment :p

Yeah I'll use the links provided and promote the game when it's done :)

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes