Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
the basic links are already on the OP (aka first post)

oh geez didn't notice some1 posted the links. had trouble understanding the hype in the thread for a moment :p

Yeah I'll use the links provided and promote the game when it's done :)
Haha thank you! What do you mean by when it's done? You're free to update it now regardless haha

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
That was a great update! I loved 18 and Heles designs, although I don't know if I just didn't see it or it was taken out, but I just can't find the skip button. Anyway, I saw in you Patreon that the next one will be Bulma, and while I would prefer a busty brunette android myself, I am definitely looking forward for Bulma. Just two questions though: Will Bulma's mom also be in the game? She is a classic Dragon Ball MILF who has not changed in the least in who knows how many in universe years have passed between Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super. And also, will you first introduce all the characters and then add the customization options?

PS: Congratulations on reaching the 1000$ goal on Patreon!
Thank you so much! Haha we are doing this properly so that each character added gets a high amount of content. Android 21 will have her arc!
Bulma's mother was one of the first characters I wrote to add. Even before Android 18 haha.

Customisation will be partly implemented in the next build!

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Haha thank you! What do you mean by when it's done? You're free to update it now regardless haha
when it's done as in. 1st I find the info. then I update the thread. finally I promote the thread ;)

-Updated Thread + Added Pictures + Updated Tags-

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you so much! Haha we are doing this properly so that each character added gets a high amount of content. Android 21 will have her arc!
Bulma's mother was one of the first characters I wrote to add. Even before Android 18 haha.

Customisation will be partly implemented in the next build!
Android 21 is gonna be in the game ? that's awesome !

are we gonna see both versions of her ? would be cool if we had the chance to either push her to become her more evil form or stop that from happening and keep her in her regular,good form,would be a pretty good moral choice imo.

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Android 21 is gonna be in the game ? that's awesome !

are we gonna see both versions of her ? would be cool if we had the chance to either push her to become her more evil form or stop that from happening and keep her in her regular,good form,would be a pretty good moral choice imo.
Yep. You meet the Majiin version first!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
So,i had somewhat of a fun thought.

when you talk to the oracle fish the fish mentions god tube,and what i'm sure was a reference to fairy tale adventure.

that got me thinking,if god tube was actually implemented in the game as a sort of way to have fun references and puns and parodies of things,you could do some fun stuff with it.

for instance,Helles' Kitchen,The Sweet Life Of Whis & Vados,Keeping Up With The Gods Of Destruction,Zenovision,The Saiyan Life,so on and so forth.

Reactions: Genji and Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018

when you talk to the oracle fish the fish mentions god tube,and what i'm sure was a reference to fairy tale adventure.

that got me thinking,if god tube was actually implemented in the game as a sort of way to have fun references and puns and parodies of things,you could do some fun stuff with it.

for instance,Helles' Kitchen,The Sweet Life Of Whis & Vados,Keeping Up With The Gods Of Destruction,Zenovision,The Saiyan Life,so on and so forth.
the funny thing is that how God Tube was presented, it look almost more like liveleaks than Youtube, given that Gowasu was watching was basicaly just the equivalent of two brothers launching their toys at each other (since they are all gods, given that it's godtube, i doubt mortals use it)

would be funny to also have godtube channel from other franchise with Gods, like Urd's love den or adds for stuff like Odin's parenting course

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
Don't forget that DBX1 and 2 also added quite a few waifu, hell, even DB Fusion added waifus like the fusion of Arale and Towa
True but not to the extent that Super has.

In the OG DB it was pretty much Bulma, Launch, and Chi-Chi at the end. honorable mention to Mai, Colonel Violet and Raunfaun.

In Z it was mainly Bulma, 18, Chichi and Videl. Honorable mention to Zangaya and Fasha/Celipa.

Xeno is pretty much Towa and the Supreme Kai of time. And GT gave Pan for some.....

But in Super we got: Vados, Margartia, Kale, Calufila, Kefla, Helles, Cocotte, the Kamikaze Fireballs (in ether form depending on your preference), the girls from U4, Hop and Sorrel from U9 for the furries, Future Mai, Android 21 (though this one could be debated)

the funny thing is that how God Tube was presented, it look almost more like liveleaks than Youtube, given that Gowasu was watching was basicaly just the equivalent of two brothers launching their toys at each other (since they are all gods, given that it's godtube, i doubt mortals use it)
Godtube was such a wonderfully jarring/meta joke when it first came out.

Reactions: Balrog and Masq
May 7, 2017
i`m not a dragon balls fan, actually i know nothing about it....sooooo, does this game friendly for those who don`t know anything about local lore?

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016

Hahaha that's actually not a bad idea!! I'm bringing out the notebook!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
i`m not a dragon balls fan, actually i know nothing about it....sooooo, does this game friendly for those who don`t know anything about local lore?
I'd say you should play it regardless in my completely unbiased opinion!

In all seriousness though you should be fine, any questions you have drop them here and I'm sure many people will answer

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes