Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
It's just one of those suspension of disbelief things. We aren't exactly playing this game for deep DB lore and characterization, we just want to fap. There is going to be liberties taken with how characters act and whatnot otherwise we wouldn't be able to fuck any of the girls.
Supension of disbelief isn't really in application here though, because there is no 'break' between what happen in the story and what reality say is possible but between two element inside the story itself (the picture and what is said about the cloud)

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
i dont really see a problem,just beacuse 18 finds krillin attractive it doesnt mean she wouldnt find any other type of person attractive,all we know for sure is that she finds krillin attractive.

plus,it's a H game,not everything is meant to make sense,heh.
To be fair, it is anime and anime character are mono maniac as all hell and DB characters are even more mono maniacs than most

that's a fair point, which is why i said it didn't make sens, not that it SHOULD have made sens XD

Reactions: TheDevian

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
That kind of make it worst though, since 18 is into short guy with no nose

i might just be biased though, i was for the shota option
eh about krillin it's more about his deeds not his looks, he saved 18 plenty of times + is a kind guy = won her over

Reactions: Genji

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
eh about krillin it's more about his deeds not his looks, he saved 18 plenty of times + is a kind guy = won her over
Nah, we know she actualy find him attractive, she called him cute the first time they met, while she just broke Vegeta's arm and kinda kicked everyone's ass and more recently, she was pissed that the girls from U2 called him ugly, if she didn't find him attractive, she would have went 'it doesn't matter' instead of 'you are wrong and i'll prove it'

so it's both, it's deeds and looks

Reactions: TheDevian

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
This exactly. No one in their right mind finds Krillin attractive normally. He was kind, saved her multiple times, and woo'ed her. He's not and never has been attractive to anyone outside 18. The cloud in my opinion is a nice touch, because it makes it believable that even aliens would find the MC desirable.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Ribrianne and her friends do in the manga. Then again their preferences are a bit weird as they find 18 repulsive looking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fun Fact : it's both the first time 18 was directly called ugly and the first time Krillin was called ugly in such ways (jokes on Krillin were always on him not having a nose, not on him being especialy ugly, not like that at least, there was also a few jokes on him being short IIRC)

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
who in their right mind would find such a perfect woman like 18 ugly
in the manga by Toyotaro, U2's shtick is to have reversed standard of beauty (Ribrianne and her girls's planete specificaly, Helles claim the rest is normal) instead of being a magical girl parody

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Fun Fact : it's both the first time 18 was directly called ugly and the first time Krillin was called ugly in such ways (jokes on Krillin were always on him not having a nose, not on him being especialy ugly, not like that at least, there was also a few jokes on him being short IIRC)
Honestly though, I wouldn't take the Manga seriously. I haven't caught up with it but the stories I hear about Ultra Instinct Roshi isn't looking too good

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
I'm stuck in some kinda loop with Heles and 18. Anyone know how to get around this or am I gonna have to start from the beginning?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly though, I wouldn't take the Manga seriously. I haven't caught up with it but the stories I hear about Ultra Instinct Roshi isn't looking too good
Yeah, the manga is more or less just a promotional product for the anime and a way to transition and train Toyotaro from a fan artist / fanfiction guy (he made one of the version of DB AF) to an actual pro, that's why Toriyama doesn't take it into account for the incoming movie

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'm stuck in some kinda loop with Heles and 18. Anyone know how to get around this or am I gonna have to start from the beginning?
i think it's just the end of this version, depending on what you mean by 'loop'

Quanderek

Aug 7, 2017
Asking the real questions here : Is there any way to see previous scenes of 18 like the first blowjob scene without restarting the game? I'd like to focus on her lower body now

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
Quick question about the angel picture in the OP, is that in the game already or is it planned to be implemented in the future, if the question was already asked and answered, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Quick question about the angel picture in the OP, is that in the game already or is it planned to be implemented in the future, if the question was already asked and answered, I'm sorry.
Haha don't worry. It's experimental art that I'm currently testing with.

I'll use it as the main wallpaper now though.

Reactions: yeetie
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes