ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
18 is my biggest hard on of the time i was i children theres no cosplay who can represent her beauty loving this update

People hate Kuririn cuz he is weak i hate him cuz i felt cucked when he married 18
well,my friend,as a god of destruction now,you can turn the tables on him.

the cucker has become the cuckee.

Reactions: Drafox and Masq
Jul 9, 2017
Honestly though, I wouldn't take the Manga seriously. I haven't caught up with it but the stories I hear about Ultra Instinct Roshi isn't looking too good
"Ultra Instinct Roshi" is taking it a bit too far for what was shown. All Roshi did was reaffirm the idea Whis gave of "feel the fight instead of thinking it". Add in that he's been practicing Martial Arts for 300+ years and Jiren wasn't really trying, and Roshi gets to show the "freedom of movement" that Ultra Instinct takes to the extreme/perfects. Whis even states that Roshi isn't anywhere close to Ultra Instinct, just that the principle is the same.

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
Thoughts on the current build.

This is my first play through partly because I usually wait till usually a later build because most early builds don't really have much in them.

Art: I really enjoy the art. 18, Vados and Helles look like fine wine.

Gameplay: So far so good. The training isn't too bad, but I do think that both Vados and 18 progressed a tad bit too quickly. Again as much as its fun to see the action happen, it feels best when its earned and I personally I don't think I earned it. Especially for 18, I get the need for it being quick...but at the same time I feel it would take a bit more for 18 to move on from Krillin. But that's just me nitpicking.

Story: to early in development to tell. But in terms of canon nitpicking, the SDBs are exclusive to U6 and U7, my recommendation is maybe have somewhere in the intro saying that the GP or Zeno made it so the SDBs scatter across all the universes.

I'd also recommend a gallery for unlocked scenes and way to check what your progress is for each girl but i'm sure you probably have those planned for a later date.

All and All I enjoyed it! It showed promise back when it was first announced and I've think you've done a bang up job with it so far. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Masq

MegaSatan

May 27, 2018
So I have a problem in the android version. I don't know if this was addresed before but the options on the text bar, you know the "save" "skip" "load" and the like. Yeah they're not there. Or am I missing something?

KKIILLZZ

Jun 8, 2017
im gonna wait till the game hit 1.0 so that I don't rush through it and have to wait like I usually do.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
This is if you want to view the assets without going through the game again. Just estract and place in the game folder

Reactions: Gabaw

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
Why do I get that many errors and crashes? Almost any option will return ' An exception ... ' error.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Man I love this art style so much (hope the quality doesn't drop for the sake of rushing updates)
Can't wait to have Caulifla back and to see more of the girls already implemented. A gallery and more pictures for the training puzzles would be nice, though.

Reactions: Masq

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Man I love this art style so much (hope the quality doesn't drop for the sake of rushing updates)
Can't wait to have Caulifla back and to see more of the girls already implemented. A gallery and more pictures for the training puzzles would be nice, though.
damn nice :D signature i would expect nothing less from Krull
Really like this, Android 18 is my favorite blonde of the fictional world, she's just irresistible.
im a harem man myself although i hope didnt screw myself out of some Egyptian goddess booty by saving the best girl in dragon ball z other then teen videl w/e i hope me using and giving all relationship and stats to 100 will grant my wish of being the god of the harem masters

Reactions: Balrog

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
How much content atm? Been waiting on this game since the first upload, I figure the amount of content by now should be fine.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I doubt the quality will drop,fairy tale adventure has been very consistent,i'm sure that DBI will remain the same level of consistency.

How much content atm? Been waiting on this game since the first upload, I figure the amount of content by now should be fine.
quite a decent amount of content,including some good stuff with 18

Reactions: Gabaw
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes