Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I understand and like what you are trying to do with it but some of the choices we have to make are ?
1.Women calling your name
So we can save the girl by gently pulling out the demon not killing the girl but that puts +2 reputation but when we kill the girl and then kill the demon or let him spread his terror we get +0 reputation.So killing her is good but letting her live is bad? As for the demon we can leave his to live in the two choices but letting him escape is bad but letting him spread his terror is good.It is never said where will he spread it only that he is going back to his demon world.
2.Small boy praying to you
So if we slaughter the bandits that gets us to +2 reputation the boy loses faith but the others understand,but if we leave them that gets us +0 reputation but then the boy loses faith but now even the others hate us. So this choice is even more wrong because we leave the bandits as they are so they can kill even more people.Does not this make us more evil.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some text mistakes
1 Android 18
2. The table eats further and soon you find yourself returning to your room. (mission with android 18 making ramen and chicken wings)
3. Vados -saying her line but then when the mc is asking her a question the name Vados is in there not the mc name so it looks like Vados saying her line then asking herself a question, laughs at the question she asked her self and answers it.(Sorry but i don't remember the line and forgot to write it so i don't have the time to play it over i hope that what i wrote there can be understandable and maybe somebody else who has more time can write the line)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you told in the game we play as Gods of Destruction or also called Destroyers.What our one and only job is to destroy but the main thing in this is what do we destroy.Is it good or is it evil.Even killing somebody who is bad is not us becoming evil or bad is us doing the right thing even if we have to kill that someone who is evil.In the end this is DBZ there have been a lot of killing but when it is about killing somebody who is evil there was nothing evil about the one doing it who is the good guy it was more like that was the only and right choice.In the end this is just my thinking keep up the good work.
Wow this is what I call criticism! Thank so much for the post!

The prayer scenes are more a point of morality from the players perspective. I know it's a little far fetched but essentially it's just there to see how the player views themselves and how they would handle a situation. Reputation just means how much people know of your activities. Due to the fact that you are a god of destruction, it just so happens that your reputation will be mostly based on destroying things. That's why when you do something destructive, the reputation goes up.

Thanks for the spelling mistakes! We'll get working on it right away!

To answer your question, the main fact is that you're a god of destruction, good and evil doesn't really apply to you if that makes sense?

Regardless thanks so much for this post, we'll get working on the things you listed! :)

Reactions: Balrog

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I really like the artwork....I hope this game gets the traction that it needs to continue. I like what I've seen so far:):eazyHype:

Reactions: Masq

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
the new queen pineapple is kinda meh i dont even bother getting on her good side

Edit: If i get the chance she will get erased without even a thouth spared if its the right thing to do

Reactions: bhlover10 and Masq
Aug 24, 2016
Alright, so, i've played at least four updates. My saves have been broken every single time.

Now, I wouldn't be upset if the guy making this didn't fucking need to feel like he has to remake the intro every update and not add anything new beyond that. "Oh i've got new art!" Cool, that would be great if I could see it and NOT slog through all the intro stuff again, grind out the levels I need to GET to see that content, and there was more content than just, again, the intro and maybe ONE sex scene where I get a handy.
>Oh you're so privilleged, you don't even pay for the patreon updates!
I'm fucking glad I don't. The dev put all his manpower into the start of the game instead of actively working on adding anything beyond that. And for fuck sake this is in Renp'y, how do you manage to break saves with every update?
Four Elements Trainer and Rogue-Like manage to make updates with MORE content than this and not have saves fuck up because they decided to code in something new 99% of the time.

Before you ask, yeah, I do give money to MITY so i'm allowed to be biased here. Add more content, don't break saves to make people grind to your new content every update when there's hardly any content in the first place. I'm done.

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Alright, so, i've played at least four updates. My saves have been broken every single time.

Now, I wouldn't be upset if the guy making this didn't fucking need to feel like he has to remake the intro every update and not add anything new beyond that. "Oh i've got new art!" Cool, that would be great if I could see it and NOT slog through all the intro stuff again, grind out the levels I need to GET to see that content, and there was more content than just, again, the intro and maybe ONE sex scene where I get a handy.
>Oh you're so privilleged, you don't even pay for the patreon updates!
I'm fucking glad I don't. The dev put all his manpower into the start of the game instead of actively working on adding anything beyond that. And for fuck sake this is in Renp'y, how do you manage to break saves with every update?
Four Elements Trainer and Rogue-Like manage to make updates with MORE content than this and not have saves fuck up because they decided to code in something new 99% of the time.

Before you ask, yeah, I do give money to MITY so i'm allowed to be biased here. Add more content, don't break saves to make people grind to your new content every update when there's hardly any content in the first place. I'm done.
Right mate firstly calm down.

At the very start of our patreon post we stated that you have to start a new game. We made improvements to the general UI as a step forward. There's nothing we can do about that. Now I think about it, it was never stated in any previous update that you should save your progress. Our current release however, does state that you should save your progress indicating a continuation. Four Elements and Rogue like are projects that started in 2016. This project started a few months ago. There is no comparison in stability; of course a longer project would have ready saves.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
doesn't Summertime saga also has problem with save compatibility ? lots of project on ren'py do whenever the different update reach a certain size

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
doesn't Summertime saga also has problem with save compatibility ? lots of project on ren'py do whenever the different update reach a certain size
In their case, it is due to old code that still needs to be updated, in theory, once he finished the Mrs. Johnson update, that will no longer be an issue with STS. Though Mia's update might yet prove to have issues. Only time will tell.

Reactions: Balrog
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes