ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I don´t understand what I´m supposed to do to complete de ki training with Vados
to complete a ki training session with vados you need to slide around the pieces of the picture that you see until the picture looks like it should.

i suggest saving before you attempt it beacuse there can be times that it's quite difficult,but if you get a difficult one just keep reloading your save until you get an easy one,sometimes all you need to do is just move one part of it into the right place and it's done.

as long as you save before and after each successful attempt,you'll be golden.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
to complete a ki training session with vados you need to slide around the pieces of the picture that you see until the picture looks like it should.

i suggest saving before you attempt it beacuse there can be times that it's quite difficult,but if you get a difficult one just keep reloading your save until you get an easy one,sometimes all you need to do is just move one part of it into the right place and it's done.

as long as you save before and after each successful attempt,you'll be golden.
Or you can just do another training, there is no penality for failing and it will be replaced by another one on the next try

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
so,in an earlier reply of mine,which i'm gonna quote below for convenience i talked about possibly adding in god tube as a way to have some fun pardoy things in the game.

i got a bit bored,and decided to come up with a few more,which i'll list below,not all of them are the best or most creative,but,well,it's the weekend and i'm lazy,heh.

Kakarot (Logan)
Krillin Who (Doctor Who)
Saiyan Wars (Star Wars)
The Only Way Is Android (The Only Way Is Essex)
I,Vegeta (I,Frakenstein)
Agents Of Android 21 (Agents Of Shield)
Mr Satan's Day Off (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
Saiyan Dad (American Dad)
18 The Saibamen Slayer (Buffy)
Broly 10 (Ben 10)
Saiyan Squad (Suicide Squad)
Breaking Frieza (Breaking Bad)
Haha this is certainly a very comprehensive list. We very well may end up doing something with the GodTube system in future.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
so,in an earlier reply of mine,which i'm gonna quote below for convenience i talked about possibly adding in god tube as a way to have some fun pardoy things in the game.

i got a bit bored,and decided to come up with a few more,which i'll list below,not all of them are the best or most creative,but,well,it's the weekend and i'm lazy,heh.

Kakarot (Logan)
Krillin Who (Doctor Who)
Saiyan Wars (Star Wars)
The Only Way Is Android (The Only Way Is Essex)
I,Vegeta (I,Frakenstein)
Agents Of Android 21 (Agents Of Shield)
Mr Satan's Day Off (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
Saiyan Dad (American Dad)
18 The Saibamen Slayer (Buffy)
Broly 10 (Ben 10)
Saiyan Squad (Suicide Squad)
Breaking Frieza (Breaking Bad)
I'll add a few more to that.

Better Call Korin (better call saul)
The Big Bang Attack Theory (The Big Bang Theory)
Keeping Up With the Majins (Keeping Up With the Kardashians)
Two and a Half Saiyans (Two and a Half Men)
Bardock (Sherlock)
Cabba Kai (Cobra Kai)
Pilaf in the high castle (Man in the High Castle)
The Greatest Saiyaman (the greatest showman)
Kid Boo Unchained (Django unchained)

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Im kinda new to exe extension games. How exactly are you supposed to update it? Download the new one and run?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there some walkthru or quick guide to this game? looks interesting but i'm a little lost here, after i got to the point where 18 is "punished" by Heles sucking the MC's dick.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just started this game. before i get deep, is summoning gonna do anything for me later in the game? like summon more girls or are we talking naruto type summoning? if naruto style, i'll just go with mind control.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
just started this game. before i get deep, is summoning gonna do anything for me later in the game? like summon more girls or are we talking naruto type summoning? if naruto style, i'll just go with mind control.
Now that you mentioned it, that is a pretty good question too - not that i'm expecting lots, as Mind Control did not affect much so far either, anyway.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes