• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

zercan

May 10, 2017
to complete a ki training session with vados you need to slide around the pieces of the picture that you see until the picture looks like it should.

i suggest saving before you attempt it beacuse there can be times that it's quite difficult,but if you get a difficult one just keep reloading your save until you get an easy one,sometimes all you need to do is just move one part of it into the right place and it's done.

as long as you save before and after each successful attempt,you'll be golden.
Ok, now I understand. However I´m having problems with it, because I can´t see the parts of the image, only blank mosaics, probably it´s a bug...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are you trying to eternally mindf*ck all of us mate?
Could be worse, he could have asked "if a male & female do fusion, what kind of playground are does it get?" Or what happens if one bangs such a fusion. :D

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Was initially very hesitant due to talk of shota protag, but that gets sorted out and game is very well written making in a enjoyable experience with no hiccups.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Am I missing something, that Bulma is in the game? If so, where?

On a different note, I do like the game. And it is getting better every iteration. Please keep up the good work.

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
Am I missing something, that Bulma is in the game? If so, where?

On a different note, I do like the game. And it is getting better every iteration. Please keep up the good work.
She isn't yet, but there is a sketch of a scene with her on Masq's patreon.

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
Is there some walkthru or quick guide to this game? looks interesting but i'm a little lost here, after i got to the point where 18 is "punished" by Heles sucking the MC's dick.
That's pretty much the end of story content till the next version, you must have missed the splash screen about that.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's pretty much the end of story content till the next version, you must have missed the splash screen about that.
Good to know, i already suspected that. what other sexual stuff is there in this version beside this and 18's handjob?

Reactions: Masq

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not Canon hairstyle ?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't think I have seen it before
Was kind of tempted to comment on that too - Bulma seemed to toward the shorter hairstyles as time passed, specially from Z era onwards. Even when she let it grow it usually stopped at chin length overall.

bhlover10

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know if anyone has asked yet, but are we gonna see the old tuffle queen design used again? I like the new one and all, but the old design is sorta what drew me into the game and I'd really like to see it used more. Sorry if you get asked this alot.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Pre-warning save edit online works works but will mess up the game if you do it too much got stuck on the same scene over and over again

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes