MegaSatan

May 27, 2018
I had a question, not surprised it got passed over being the second to last post on page 25. But I another question. For the corruption of characters besides making them more lewd can we for example morally curropt android 18 to the point that she is more like her future trunks version, but more perverted. Just a thought.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I had a question, not surprised it got passed over being the second to last post on page 25. But I another question. For the corruption of characters besides making them more lewd can we for example morally curropt android 18 to the point that she is more like her future trunks version, but more perverted. Just a thought.
The problem in 18's case is that the only difference between their future and present self is that present 18 killed no innocent and ended up with Krillin, there isn't much difference in personality as far as we know beyond that

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oh of course. The next build will feature ALL of Bulma's route including sex. The only reason we haven't added a scenario with 18 yet is because I'd like to change her outfit.

Haha our team is mostly composed of girls. They just know how to write better hahaha.
I remember being total horndog on Android 18 as a kid when Dragonball Z was still all the rage on Cartoon Network I think it was :test: Only later you realize how poorly drawn the original Dragonball Z was, like the first Pokemon :biggrin: But not in this VN, they actually look feminine here :D

MegaSatan

May 27, 2018
The problem in 18's case is that the only difference between their future and present self is that present 18 killed no innocent and ended up with Krillin, there isn't much difference in personality as far as we know beyond that
I should have made an example.
Ok, lets say you want to be a mass murdering psychopath in your walkthrough, killing everyone innocent included. Depending on her corruption she can go from losing fabor points to losing 0 to gaining points. Maybe I'm just thinking to much.

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
Summoning will be added in the next build. It is basically the use of summoning people and things to you.
This may or may not include outfits ;)
How do I add the little "games i like thing at the bottom" i want to put your thing as mine

Reactions: Furyous D

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is ipossible to play it. I try to use the book in right side of the screen, error,I click in down left (to sleep) and instead sleep i try other rooms, error. I try other things, not implemented.
I leave this game and will come here in six month to see if then is possible play it

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I got this error, i tried to ignore and just start a infinite loop in the same scene.

Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Quests.rpy", line 433, in script File "game/Quests.rpy", line 434, in <module> NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call File "game/Quests.rpy", line 433, in script File "C:\Users\lucas\Downloads\Completos\Dragon_Ball_Infinity-0.4-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1450, in execute choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set) File "C:\Users\lucas\Downloads\Completos\Dragon_Ball_Infinity-0.4-win\renpy\exports.py", line 817, in menu if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ] File "C:\Users\lucas\Downloads\Completos\Dragon_Ball_Infinity-0.4-win\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals) File "C:\Users\lucas\Downloads\Completos\Dragon_Ball_Infinity-0.4-win\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode return eval(bytecode, globals, locals) File "game/Quests.rpy", line 434, in <module> NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749 Dragon Ball Infinity 0.4
"][/SPOILER]

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So uh...any chance Zangya could maybe possibly somehow be added one day?

Asking for a friend.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I know Vados says something about it being forbidden to impregnate any of the women because then you'd have mini Gods running around causing havoc, but will impregnation eventually be a feature or will you just avoid it?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Here's Bulma. My two cents is that her face is a bit too serious. While that works for 18 given her personality, Bulma is a very easy going and carefree character in comparison. Maybe make the eyes less narrow? Unless of course there's an in game reason as to why she's like this, then feel free to ignore what I said. Anyway keep up the great work Masq.
buruma.png

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I got this error, i tried to ignore and just start a infinite loop in the same scene.
][/SPOILER]
I'm genuinely surprised at this. Is there a specific thing you guys are doing before this pops up?

So uh...any chance Zangya could maybe possibly somehow be added one day?

Asking for a friend.
You can tell your friend that there is a high chance of that. So probably!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Here's Bulma. My two cents is that her face is a bit too serious. While that works for 18 given her personality, Bulma is a very easy going and carefree character in comparison. Maybe make the eyes less narrow? Unless of course there's an in game reason as to why she's like this, then feel free to ignore what I said. Anyway keep up the great work Masq.
View attachment 152418
Haha that's one expression. It's literally the only serious expression we have of her so we just posted it as the promotional image!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Bulma looks good! Although I would have preferred the red dress she uses in the Bu Saga, in my opinion, that's the only outfit that would have come close to beat 18's almost bursting shirt. And since we're asking which girls you guys are planning to add, I just want to know, will Launch or Marron (you know, Krillin's Bulma-like bimbo girlfriend) also be added?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm genuinely surprised at this. Is there a specific thing you guys are doing before this pops up?
I think i get it what happened, the game mixed decisions/missions. I was rescuing all the warriors in some planet, then i have to destroy that planet, but i get a desicion about kill a girl possesed by a demon or just take it out of her. And the loop start there. I load an previous save and that didn't happen this time.

Reactions: luisar018

Cocohill

Sep 6, 2017
Bulma looks good! Although I would have preferred the red dress she uses in the Bu Saga, in my opinion, that's the only outfit that would have come close to beat 18's almost bursting shirt. And since we're asking which girls you guys are planning to add, I just want to know, will Launch or Marron (you know, Krillin's Bulma-like bimbo girlfriend) also be added?
Oh yes, Maron would be amazing.

Reactions: rKnight

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im just hopin there is no prostituting stuff or netorare stuff in this game in the future...It will be fucked up...loved them and only personal and no sharing stuff:FeelsGoodMan:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Nice to see #18 joined the crew,this update was very good and i hope to have more fun with her.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,in an earlier reply of mine,which i'm gonna quote below for convenience i talked about possibly adding in god tube as a way to have some fun pardoy things in the game.

So,i had somewhat of a fun thought.

when you talk to the oracle fish the fish mentions god tube,and what i'm sure was a reference to fairy tale adventure.

that got me thinking,if god tube was actually implemented in the game as a sort of way to have fun references and puns and parodies of things,you could do some fun stuff with it.

for instance,Helles' Kitchen,The Sweet Life Of Whis & Vados,Keeping Up With The Gods Of Destruction,Zenovision,The Saiyan Life,so on and so forth.
i got a bit bored,and decided to come up with a few more,which i'll list below,not all of them are the best or most creative,but,well,it's the weekend and i'm lazy,heh.

Kakarot (Logan)
Krillin Who (Doctor Who)
Saiyan Wars (Star Wars)
The Only Way Is Android (The Only Way Is Essex)
I,Vegeta (I,Frakenstein)
Agents Of Android 21 (Agents Of Shield)
Mr Satan's Day Off (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
Saiyan Dad (American Dad)
18 The Saibamen Slayer (Buffy)
Broly 10 (Ben 10)
Saiyan Squad (Suicide Squad)
Breaking Frieza (Breaking Bad)

Reactions: Masq
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes