Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Oh yeah, one more thihg, I hope we won't get Helia update anytime soon, just her face annoys me to no end for some reason haha. Can't wait to see bulma design~

Reactions: Masq

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know what the special power of Summoning does, or is supposed to do? I chose Mind Control for my first playthrough, but I'm interested in knowing what the option grants me.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Does anyone know what the special power of Summoning does, or is supposed to do? I chose Mind Control for my first playthrough, but I'm interested in knowing what the option grants me.
Summoning does nothing in the current build. However, the intention of it is so that the player can be able to summon girls to his location for lewd activities.

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
MC isnt shota anymore,there was a vote on Masq's patreon and they decided to change the MC to a teen.

Allready enjoying this new update,the new main menu screen with 18 is quite nice,i do kinda miss the hype music from the last few versions.
Still way too big to be a teen.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Unfortunately I have no idea how to open the console
- Go into to your game folder

- "Renpy" folder

- "Common" folder

- "Scroll down till you find "00console" and open it with a notepad software

- Inside the notepad, scroll down till you find "config.console = False" it should be on line 108

- Change the "False" to "True"

- It should read "config.console = True"

- Save the file

- Run the game

- In-game press "SHIFT "and "O" on your keyboard to open the console

- Type "Powerlevel = 10"

- Enjoy

Reactions: Deplo

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Still way too big to be a teen.
It's almost like the opposite of the actual series if you think about it. Remember Goku was this pudgy little midget all the way to age 17 at which point he got this magic growth spurt out of nowhere. Trunks and Goten are 14 and 13 respectively yet they still look about 8 years old and Krillin's daughter is 9 but she still looks like a 3 year old. On the opposite end of the spectrum you have Bulma's mom who around 70 yet doesn't look a day over 30.

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Will we be able to use the dragonballs to wish for girls that have been killed, like the female supreme kai and that space pirate in the Bojack movie?

Reactions: Balrog

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Of course! Both the Super Dragon Balls and the mini dragon balls.

My plan currently is to use the dragon balls so that you can summon custom outfits and stuff like that.
I think you're going to need to change the dragon balls from super to something else. The Super Dragon Balls are special in the fact that they only exist in Universe 6 and 7. Even when they were gathered for the Tournament of Power, that didn't change. 3 of them were in fact provided to Zeno by Champa. It doesn't make any sense for Heles, GoD of Universe 2, to have one.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I think you're going to need to change the dragon balls from super to something else. The Super Dragon Balls are special in the fact that they only exist in Universe 6 and 7. Even when they were gathered for the Tournament of Power, that didn't change. 3 of them were in fact provided to Zeno by Champa. It doesn't make any sense for Heles, GoD of Universe 2, to have one.
You can always say that since they were used to restore all the univers, they now spread through all the univers too

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
you dont look like a short bald guy with no nose when your making out with her
Which is my point, we should, if what we see is how 18 see us because of the magic stuff and she is supposed to find us attractive, but we don't, so it's kind of a problem

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Which is my point, we should, if what we see is how 18 see us because of the magic stuff and she is supposed to find us attractive, but we don't, so it's kind of a problem
i dont really see a problem,just beacuse 18 finds krillin attractive it doesnt mean she wouldnt find any other type of person attractive,all we know for sure is that she finds krillin attractive.

plus,it's a H game,not everything is meant to make sense,heh.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
It's just one of those suspension of disbelief things. We aren't exactly playing this game for deep DB lore and characterization, we just want to fap. There is going to be liberties taken with how characters act and whatnot otherwise we wouldn't be able to fuck any of the girls.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes