Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
What about Videl, young or mature
She is mature but wearing her old fighting clothes.

I'm not sure if it has been listed here, in the lore of our story, Zeno arrives at the universe 6 v 7 tournament and erases all the fighters including most of the males in the audience. This is why the women have started taking things seriously in effort to bring back their loved ones.

Reactions: thomasxlong
Jan 16, 2018

I'm not sure if it has been listed here, in the lore of our story, Zeno arrives at the universe 6 v 7 tournament and erases all the fighters. Including most of the males in the audience. This is why the women have started taking things seriously in effort to bring back their loved ones.
Niiiiiiiiiice.

Reactions: Masq

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017

I'm not sure if it has been listed here, in the lore of our story, Zeno arrives at the universe 6 v 7 tournament and erases all the fighters. Including most of the males in the audience. This is why the women have started taking things seriously in effort to bring back their loved ones.
You guys really are on to a winner!! :heartcoveredeyes::FuckYea:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So are their costumes/ outfits for characters? Cause I guess that could explain why Videl could wear her old uniform because God said so xD

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
So are their costumes/ outfits for characters? Cause I guess that could explain why Videl could wear her old uniform because God said so XD
Of course! One of the main features of this game is the option to customise the characters.
We've set an option on the patreon for people who want to add their own outfits for characters.

Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Of course! One of the main features of this game is the option to customise the characters.
We've set an option on the patreon for people who want to add their own outfits for characters.
How very sexcellent!

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
It's really cool to finaly have a DB based game in that format and it was really good too for such an early version (though the training mini game is meh, thanks god those puzzle are easy enough for even me to do it because it could have became really frustrating)

also the scene where we destroy the robot was pure bad ass, Beerus's theme was a really good choice

just a thing in passing, people seems to have had somewhat of an argument on the patreon about the MC's age and i just wanted to point out that there is almost no physical difference between a 4 years old saiyan and a 15 years old saiyan so the argument is moot anyway unless you want the character to be like 25 (even at 18, Saiyan are still only physicaly in their teenagers stage, just look at how different Goku is in the namek saga compared to the Piccolo fight)

anontest115

Jun 29, 2018
Hmm I'm happy Masq! You're finally getting more recognition which you defenitely deserve! Like I've said a few times before I can't wait to see the end product I know this has a lot of potential. Oh and I checked out that other game of yours the fairy tale one and it's amazing to my suprise I loved it! Much love a broke college student from the Netherlands. :)

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes